I’m Anti-Support All Wrestling

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Reasonable take for not knowing an indie/foreign wrestler :ehh:

The bit I don't get is people acting offended at being shown someone new on AEW when it's a thing they've actively tried to do since the start... but more fundamentally... why be mad at that though?

What's so bad about seeing something new when the rest of the card is probably pretty familiar?

People were actively mad about Hechicero before the bell even rang with Danielson:why:everyone popped like shyt for him this week though :sas1:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm just browsing through the updates I see in here and random YouTube clips and I can't keep up :dead:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Reasonable take for not knowing an indie/foreign wrestler :ehh:

The bit I don't get is people acting offended at being shown someone new on AEW when it's a thing they've actively tried to do since the start... but more fundamentally... why be mad at that though?

What's so bad about seeing something new when the rest of the card is probably pretty familiar?

People were actively mad about Hechicero before the bell even rang with Danielson:why:everyone popped like shyt for him this week though :sas1:
I can understand wanting to know something about them before they wrestle.

At the same time, even when they do some sort of intro video package, a lot of people are just closed minded and lack curiosity or a desire to learn anything.