I’m Anti-Support All Wrestling

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s not about watching all wrestling. It’s about the wide selection to choose from. That’s the point of what’s been talked about for years. I never heard or read anything from people saying support all wrestling. Is this another Twitter trend dudes wanna bring over here?

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I haven’t really watched WWE since Wrestlemania. I’ll watch the PLEs and YouTube clips. The last two PLEs I’ve haven’t watched because of the early start times.

I’ve been watching Dynamite to get my wrestling fix these days. The show is a car crash in a good way. I wish their PPVs were not on Sunday nights. I feel asleep watching Double or Nothing.

I have a lot of stuff going on so I can’t really watch a ton of TV anyways. My TV consists of AEW, some WWE and WNBA these days. MLB and NBA are unwatchable (boring) for me these days.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It is hard to keep up with everything. The only thing I watch with regularity is AEW.

WWE I’ll watch most of the PLEs but for the weekly stuff I’ll just follow what’s going on to stay in the know. Might watch some highlights on YouTube. If there’s a standout match I’ll check it out though. I’m an in-ring guy above all else so I’ll watch a good wrestling match no matter where it happens.

For the Japanese stuff, I follow a few people on Twitter who regularly watch that stuff that keeps me abreast of the goings on there. I’ll watch the big shows for New Japan and Stardom. Marigold probably getting added to the mix for big shows. Anything else, I’ll watch if my Twitter follows rave about a match.

Anything else? Inevitably if it’s an awesome match I’ll hear about it some way and try to check it out if I can find the show on a watch wrestling site.

Though even then sometimes I just don’t don’t watch the stuff outside of AEW and WWE PLEs because damn I’ve got other stuff I want to do too.

Not needing any story behind a match makes things much easier than only wanting to watch a match if you know the story behind it. It’s like the difference between watching a sitcom vs. a drama.

You can pick up anywhere with a sitcom and largely not miss a beat. Yeah it won’t be quite as good as if you started from the beginning of the series, but so much stuff happens in sitcoms that are isolated to one episode it’s not a dealbreaker.

Pick up a drama at some random point in the series and you’re pretty much lost and not going to understand what’s happening and why.

Last edited:

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only watch clips now. I tried to do a few ppvs and they are too fukking long.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
I feel you, which is why I'm still using this site and Twitter, they give me recaps of stuff. Wrestling damn near be on the full week now, there's no way to watch all of it unless you absolutely don't have a life.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thats what Twitter and Youtube clips are for :yeshrug:

And skipping around. I don't watch much NJPW these days at all but when I did I would just skip past all the matches/segments I didn't really need to see. I'll do the same when I DVR something.

People act like they are in the stone age just to get off a terrible take :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It’s not about watching all wrestling. It’s about the wide selection to choose from. That’s the point of what’s been talked about for years. I never heard or read anything from people saying support all wrestling. Is this another Twitter trend dudes wanna bring over here?

Dudes just need something to bytch about.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Should 3 hours MAX, maybe 4 if you count the pre-show. No reason a PPV should be going into midnight on a Sunday.
I don’t mind them being long when people are dropping $25-50 on it, give me my money’s worth. As long as nearly all the matches are good that is.

If one match ends up being mediocre or bad, which is inevitable on PPVs for any company, at least I have like 10 other matches to make up for it.

Ideally it would be nice for it to be shorter, and it would help beef up the weekly product to put some of these PPV matches on tv instead. But if I’m paying money to watch it, I’m not going to be sitting here crying because I get more for my money.

Would be like crying about getting a 10-count order of nuggets at McDonalds for the same price as a 6-count. Like who the fukk does that? If you don’t want to eat more than 6, give it to someone else, save it for later, or throw it away.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just watch what you like.
There is no more mcmahon.

Making this shyt huff as hell.
So watch what you want.

DIGITAL UNDERGROUND : DO WHAT'CHA LIKE

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I only watch clips now. I tried to do a few ppvs and they are too fukking long.

I never watch ppv live.
Have not watch a live ppv in like a good decade plus.

I wait till they are done.
then watch what I wanted to see.
in the order that would be enjoyable for me to have fun.

Now it is no more mcmahon.
I do nOt have to worry about.
Being a smart anymore like that.
or having my intelligence insulted so bad.
I have to warn others.

So enjoy yourself.

It is a wonderful day. We can finally watch wrasslin. Without bullshyt.

Celebrate it.

Art Barr

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
No body forcing you to watch all of that. I typically only watch RAW and Dynamite each week everything else after that I usually pick and chose between the rest of the shows and maybe a must see match or segment.

I also watch shows on delay so I can fast forward through commercials that saves quite a bit of time as well.