IM about to sell my books back b4 finals to buy shoes...

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:what: :deadmanny: This nikka serious... You selling books at the end of spring semester? That's the worst time to sell them. Wait til July - August before fall semester starts. People will pay double at what you'll get now for them. You really jeopardizing your semester for a pair shoes..:wtf:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:dead:

This some ******ish shyt right here....I keep all my books,fukk sellin' em back for 10% of what I bought em for..

That 10% is worth more than the dust its gonna collect in your parents' closet.

If this young man had any hustle about him he could sell them to his friends/friends siblings/random college kids around the time school is coming back in, talk to people nikka @PabloEscobar

Last edited by a moderator:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
If you got to resort to selling your books which was gonna be the money you bought you mother something. For Mother's Day with then maybe you don't need them. There just shoes. You shouldn't have bought a pair knowing there were more coming out. Just buy them in a few more years when you actually have a job and dont have to do nikka shyt like this for shoes.

Plus I'm telling you right now, you can sell them books all you want to but you not getting nowhere near what you paid for them. I spent like $600 my freshmen fall semester on books and these b*stards only gave me $40 back. Sell them on eBay towards the end of the summer when people find out what they need.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
RESIZE-GRAE-Air-jordan-5-retro-grape-1-600x340.jpg

:comeon: these shoes are wakk

:whew: Sh!ts look cold as Frieza.

Psyche! They look fu(king gay! :laff:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i aint go with through with...the more i thought about it the less important it seemed. id just grabbed them 8s mothers day is right around the corner and i gotta study... im praying for a restock tho:sadcam: