IM about to sell my books back b4 finals to buy shoes...

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
exactly breh i remeber them joints dropped my junior of HS and they was limited and i didnt have the funds to cop...so essentially a nikka is playing catch up. I just feel low sacrificing my education for superficial material possessions.

damn i know that feeling

real shyt tho if you cant buy em twice dont buy em

thats the only advice i can offer but i understand

you'll go broke fukkin wit dem jays nikkas dont realize them not really gym shoes no more

but stop wastin bread on jays just take care of em when you buy em never have to cop em again problem solved

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: shyts real out here my nikkas. Them grape V's dropping tmrw and i cant ask my OG for more money for shoes...she just gave me money to grab them VIiis two weeks ago. Im going to sell my books eventually, but i wanted to do it after finals. i feel bad because i really need to study, but at the same time i really need the money:why:

yo i saw a thread on the coli yesterday and watched the video and after seeing your thread i thought about it..take 8 minutes out of your life to watch this video before selling your books...and they talk about your expensive sneakers in it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0345u7GPBQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
mj-laughing.gif

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
so what if you fail your finals, at least you'll be the only dude in there with some fresh ass jay's while those other guys pass their finals and go home crying cuz they got NO HEAT in they closets

go on OP

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
just ask some whiteboy that looks your size if u can see if his shoes fit u. keep it old school :smugbiden:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Would the amount of money for the books cover the cost of the shoes?

I never got anything for my books, I just ended up keeping them.