IM about to sell my books back b4 finals to buy shoes...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
dumb ass threadstarter. like nike won't re-release them joints in a year or so. they been milking those retro's for over 10+ years now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dumb ass threadstarter. like nike won't re-release them joints in a year or so. they been milking those retro's for over 10+ years now.

My nikka STFU

I hate when a motherfukka open they mouth without knowing wtf they talkin bout

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: so much truth in this vid... im still getting my jays tho:youngsabo:

Then you are being ignorant then .. U r getting yourself in a worse off situation to make the man rich for a material thing such as shoes... Keep walking on the sidewalk keeping the j's clean while the man drives past you in his chauffeured phantom laughin at you and thanking you for his success at the same time...:snoop:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps

dumb ass poster. 2006 was the last time these were released. You expect me to wait til im 30:dwillhuh: and :flabbynsick: like you my nikka:usure:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Then you are being ignorant then .. U r getting yourself in a worse off situation to make the man rich for a material thing such as shoes... Keep walking on the sidewalk keeping the j's clean while the man drives past you in his chauffeured phantom laughin at you and thanking you for his success at the same time...:snoop:

ok, since you know what i shouldn't do, what should i do?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My nikka STFU

I hate when a motherfukka open they mouth without knowing wtf they talkin bout

dumb ass poster. 2006 was the last time these were released. You expect me to wait til im 30:dwillhuh: and :flabbynsick: like you my nikka:usure:

damn both of ya'll :umad:

taking this shyt literally

my brother got them shyts last time and still has em and he only 25. didn't even realize it had been that long. that being said, who gives a fukk? its a pair of mike's. they stay releasing retro's. so what if u dont get the grape joints. get another color when those drop. u over here potentially throwing your future in the bushes for a pair of shoes :snoop:

godfather

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this boy bout to fail his finals for SOME fukkIN J'S? :bryan::dead:

faint_o.gif