I'M ABOUT TO PULL THE fukkIN TRIGGER BREHS!!!!

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I think I'm gonna wait brehs. I only want an OLED for X1X and I don't think it's smart to drop 2K just to be a baller...Lavar would be ashamed :mjcry:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Idk brehs, I kinda wanna be an idiot and just go for the OLED. The Samsung looks nice and I got a Galaxy so I'm already samsung gang, but that flawless contrast ratio in the OLED :ohlawd:

I was gonna grab my 1X and tv at the same time... Over $2000 dropped gonna kill me brehs...I wish I could find a way to get the damn OLED for $1000 man fukk

Anybody got a Sam's/Costco membership? How much cheaper are they there? I looked online but the prices are hidden unless you're a member

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I just pulled the trigger brehs. Got the LG B7A. Came out to $1,724 after taxes :mjcry:

This is supposed to be a glorious moment but I feel like a dumb ass. I can afford it but money gonna be tight as fukk. Skimping on family gifts, giving loved ones dollar store Christmas cards cuz I wanna live above my means :to:

Who am I kidding, I've been a piece of shyt my whole life this is nothing new to me:bryan:I'm not going outside until Thanksgiving unless I'm at work :russ: shyts finna be fukkin lit brehs:blessed:

Just sucks I can't play anything cuz I have to download all my games again...but it's litttttttt shout out to the coli brehs inspiring me to live like I'm 6 cert gang

Balling on a (ill-advised) budget, brehs :blessed:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I just pulled the trigger brehs. Got the LG B7A. Came out to $1,724 after taxes :mjcry:

This is supposed to be a glorious moment but I feel like a dumb ass. I can afford it but money gonna be tight as fukk. Skimping on family gifts, giving loved ones dollar store Christmas cards cuz I wanna live above my means :to:

Who am I kidding, I've been a piece of shyt my whole life this is nothing new to me:bryan:I'm not going outside until Thanksgiving unless I'm at work :russ: shyts finna be fukkin lit brehs:blessed:

Just sucks I can't play anything cuz I have to download all my games again...but it's litttttttt shout out to the coli brehs inspiring me to live like I'm 6 cert gang

Balling on a (ill-advised) budget, brehs :blessed:
I hope you didn't pay cash