I'M ABOUT TO PULL THE fukkIN TRIGGER BREHS!!!!

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
@dakidblu I'm sitting in best buy parking lot mad af smh I decided to go to the best buy in the Mexican neighborhood cuz it's nearby the area im working in and this motherfukker Oscar made it obvious he wanted no parts of helping my black ass with shyt. He copped an attitude just off me asking the question about price matching. He then told me a manager would have to approve it so I asked if I could speak to a manager and OSCAR (no bullshyt that was his name) damn near threw a hissy fit.

When the manager Edwin came over :martin: he backed up his mans and wasn't fukkin wit me. I asked if they price match Frye's or Newegg and they assured me they did, but I guess this ebuyUSA shyt isn't verified.

This got me wondering, if best buy don't trust these nikkas should I really drop a stack to cop?:patrice: most of the time if it send too good to be true it's cuz it probably is... But I was looking at the OLEDs in the store and I just gotta have it mane fukk what's a breh to dooo

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@dakidblu I'm sitting in best buy parking lot mad af smh I decided to go to the best buy in the Mexican neighborhood cuz it's nearby the area im working in and this motherfukker Oscar made it obvious he wanted no parts of helping my black ass with shyt. He copped an attitude just off me asking the question about price matching. He then told me a manager would have to approve it so I asked if I could speak to a manager and OSCAR (no bullshyt that was his name) damn near threw a hissy fit.

When the manager Edwin came over :martin: he backed up his mans and wasn't fukkin wit me. I asked if they price match Frye's or Newegg and they assured me they did, but I guess this ebuyUSA shyt isn't verified.

This got me wondering, if best buy don't trust these nikkas should I really drop a stack to cop?:patrice: most of the time if it send too good to be true it's cuz it probably is... But I was looking at the OLEDs in the store and I just gotta have it mane fukk what's a breh to dooo
Splurge on the OLED breh. It's really worth it. My LG 4K OLED is the best fukking tv I've ever owned :wow: I got an email from Best Buy a few days ago that said you can get 18 month 0% financing on orders over $500 or 5% cash back.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

65" Class MU6500 Curved 4K UHD TV TVs - UN65MU6500FXZA | Samsung US

I need a set for the living room and I can't afford OLED. this motherfukker here is 65 inches and has HDR :gladbron:

I want to get the most out of my X1X so aside from OLED/QLED, is this the best bang for my buck? I need replies ASAP because I'm liable to waltz in the store after work today like "RING IT UP :win:"

@PS4 I'm holding down the xbots breh you can live vicariously through me I got US

that's not the series to get for gaming

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps

Was looking on reddit and it seems to be hit or miss breh. The best bet would be to make sure you got scam/fraud protection first and that it's covered before you order from them. Looks like your gonna wanna call them and ask them specifically about the tv and if its in stock first before pulling the trigger.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Nah, the curve is nice. I got a curved LG 4K OLED and I actually like the curve a lot
Yeah I dunno what that guy was talking about. I have the 8500 curved and I dunno if I could ever go back to the regular standard.

If I were you I'd be patient and do more research. I'd also wait until the OLED's go down in price or just save up for one. Like the others said, it's worth it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

65" Class MU6500 Curved 4K UHD TV TVs - UN65MU6500FXZA | Samsung US

I need a set for the living room and I can't afford OLED. this motherfukker here is 65 inches and has HDR :gladbron:

I want to get the most out of my X1X so aside from OLED/QLED, is this the best bang for my buck? I need replies ASAP because I'm liable to waltz in the store after work today like "RING IT UP :win:"

@PS4 I'm holding down the xbots breh you can live vicariously through me I got US
A 6500 has HDR but you want HDR10 :francis:
There are newer tv's that are better and still affordable bruh :francis: