I'M ABOUT TO PULL THE fukkIN TRIGGER BREHS!!!!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I believe LG has 40% off all their OLED tvs all month currently... was going to buy an additional 4k tv soon anyway then a LG commercial popped up advertising that. Not sure if its every where or just through LG website

edit:

LG site currently has more than 40-60% off on their OLEDS / 4k tvs

http://www.lg.com/us/promotions/hom...ed&gclid=CICekPm3ttcCFQvEfgodZS0JPw&gclsrc=ds

Normal prices $3999 down to $1499

$6000 down to $2500

etc etc

LG 65UJ6300: 65 Inch Class 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV | LG USA

this one i been eyeing @Ciggavelli @Kamikaze Revy

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

65" Class MU6500 Curved 4K UHD TV TVs - UN65MU6500FXZA | Samsung US

I need a set for the living room and I can't afford OLED. this motherfukker here is 65 inches and has HDR :gladbron:

I want to get the most out of my X1X so aside from OLED/QLED, is this the best bang for my buck? I need replies ASAP because I'm liable to waltz in the store after work today like "RING IT UP :win:"

@PS4 I'm holding down the xbots breh you can live vicariously through me I got US
just got my 1x yesterday whats the input lag on this thing tho ? im lookin for somethibg with 17ms or less but with all the bells and whistles...cuz when i hooked up my 1X to my 4k tv (its about 2 or 3 years old) it has alot of features missing....

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I believe LG has 40% off all their OLED tvs all month currently... was going to buy an additional 4k tv soon anyway then a LG commercial popped up advertising that. Not sure if its every where or just through LG website

edit:

http://www.lg.com/us/promotions/hom...ed&gclid=CICekPm3ttcCFQvEfgodZS0JPw&gclsrc=ds

$6000 down to $2500

etc etc

@RiGGA , the B7 linked at 1,599 is the best TV you can't at present, pound for pound. Get that if your budget allows it

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Brehs I'm looking at new tvs but was going to cop an oled
Keep it funky am I going to gain much for the extra money I spend or should I just cop a high end 4k TV?

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Brehs I'm looking at new tvs but was going to cop an oled
Keep it funky am I going to gain much for the extra money I spend or should I just cop a high end 4k TV?
Imo, either spend 600-800 for a really good midrange or go for the premium oleds at 1500+ .

As for whether it's worth the money, depends on your budget and how much 4k content you watch (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Blu-ray's, PS4Pro, XB1X, Sports etc).

It's entirely subjective and almost impossible to answer, if money isn't an issue get the B7 otherwise the Samsung's recommended in this thread are good, make sure it has HDR10 (not 8) and semi decent input lag if you care about those things for gaming

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Imo, either spend 600-800 for a really good midrange or go for the premium oleds at 1500+ .

As for whether it's worth the money, depends on your budget and how much 4k content you watch (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Blu-ray's, PS4Pro, XB1X, Sports etc).

It's entirely subjective and almost impossible to answer, if money isn't an issue get the B7 otherwise the Samsung's recommended in this thread are good, make sure it has HDR10 (not 8) and semi decent input lag if you care about those things for gaming

My worth it question was more in relation to the difference in tvs
I've got Netflix amazon and all that fly shyt will cop a xbox one x at the same time as the TV.
I want 55 inch plus pause

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My worth it question was more in relation to the difference in tvs
I've got Netflix amazon and all that fly shyt will cop a xbox one x at the same time as the TV.
I want 55 inch plus pause
There's a clear difference in the OLED's and none oled. I'm not an AV nut but if you go into an electronic's store and see it 1st hand it'll be clear as day.

The blacks are true blacks (not hues of grey) and the vast range colours really pop thanks to the HDR, the combination is godly. I'm copping one next year myself.

To truly get the most of it you'll want to buy/rent physical Ultra Blu-ray's as then you've got negligible compression compared to OTA. Alternatively download and watch through a USB stick

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
There's a clear difference in the OLED's and none oled. I'm not an AV nut but if you go into an electronic's store and see it 1st hand it'll be clear as day.

The blacks are true blacks (not hues of grey) and the vast range colours really pop thanks to the HDR, the combination is godly. I'm copping one next year myself.

To truly get the most of it you'll want to buy/rent physical Ultra Blu-ray's as then you've got negligible compression compared to OTA. Alternatively download and watch through a USB stick

I'm in no real rush but if I see the right deal on black Friday I will be copping thanks breh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

65" Class MU6500 Curved 4K UHD TV TVs - UN65MU6500FXZA | Samsung US

I need a set for the living room and I can't afford OLED. this motherfukker here is 65 inches and has HDR :gladbron:

I want to get the most out of my X1X so aside from OLED/QLED, is this the best bang for my buck? I need replies ASAP because I'm liable to waltz in the store after work today like "RING IT UP :win:"

@PS4 I'm holding down the xbots breh you can live vicariously through me I got US
That TV cost twice as much as the console you're buying it for. Just take a breather and relax. Save longer and get the OLED.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

edit:

$6000 down to $2500

etc etc

Breh, fukking get it. I love my curved OLED 4K LG. shyt is like :mindblown:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you not getting a 4K oled, you playing yourself. I have a Samsung 4K led 10-bit 4K and that shyt got thrown to the bushes once I got my oled. shyt is trash. I gave it to my brother for free. shyt ain’t worthy to play my pro and x. :trash: