Im about to do something for the first time w/ a gf of mine

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Both. Some women like to have their own accomplishments and ability to take care themselves and their families. There is nothing wrong with that. That does not eradicate the notion of being taken care of. In this day in age, both adults should have earning potential and their own ways to make money regardless of gender.

A man taking care of someone he loves should be for the reason that he loves her and takes pride in making sure she is provided for.....not based on a lazy chicken headed notion that independent = he won't ever have to buy her anything. :childplease:

are you a stupid man or a crazy woman? i cant tell

wait i can tell because you only responded to one line of my post. and also you made that other stupid post about getting married after 2 years. geezus

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
fukk kinda fukk boy shyt is that...i never gave no bytch no money to do such things in my life...yall nikkas wild..the bytch aint got 40 bucks??! u gotta be fukking kidding me

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
im still laughing at the fact this italian broad doesnt even have 40 fukking dollars hahahahaaha

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
shrugs shoulders its been 2 years i dont see the problem w/ doing something like this, its not like its an every week or every other week thing

If you're not OK with it becoming an every week or every other week thing don't do it.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
man, i don't know how you dudes expect to be husbands and providers for your woman/children when you have gripes with letting go of a few bucks for hair and nails :huhldup:

They don't. They gonna be the Coli playas that they are FO LIFE. :loljay:

Real talk tho it's not about the money for you simple nigglets...it's about the sentiment, the message...that you care enough to do for her. With women it's ALL about showing you care. It's not about making her love you with the money or gifts or whatever...it's about her KNOWING that you do love her and how much. If it's a chick you really trying to keep for the long haul then you better be doing that shyt...cuz what you won't do, well yalll know the rest...

:yw:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't. They gonna be the Coli playas that they are FO LIFE. :loljay:

Real talk tho it's not about the money for you simple nigglets...it's about the sentiment, the message...that you care enough to do for her. With women it's ALL about showing you care. It's not about making her love you with the money or gifts or whatever...it's about her KNOWING that you do love her and how much. If it's a chick you really trying to keep for the long haul then you better be doing that shyt...cuz what you won't do, well yalll know the rest...

:yw:
lol @ a chick staying with you cause you care for her or because she knows how much you love her.

a girl will stay with you as long as she needs you. no amount of caring for her or showing her you love her will keep her. matter of fact, actively trying to "keep" a chick is what will fukk you up in the first place.
cuz what you won't do, well yalll know the rest...
if that chick is ready to leave with the next dude over hair and nails, don't chase her...you know the rest...

as far as the OP question, i find it weird that she never asked in two years and now all of a sudden she asks. Why is she breaking the routine? Why is she acting out of character? does she really not have 40$? sound to me like she's testing you somehow. had you been doing it from the beginning then i would have said cool. like someone else said, maybe she saw her friend's BF pay for that type of shyt and now she wants the same thing. If that's the case, would you want something outside of your relationship to rule how you should be with your girl?

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
Slippery slope breh, if you pay for this time what about the next and the next after that?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Damn you nikkas stingy af. :scusthov: don't even wanna give your gf money to get her hair and nails done. Terrible.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
lol @ a chick staying with you cause you care for her or because she knows how much you love her.

a girl will stay with you as long as she needs you. no amount of caring for her or showing her you love her will keep her. matter of fact, actively trying to "keep" a chick is what will fukk you up in the first place.
if that chick is ready to leave with the next dude over hair and nails, don't chase her...you know the rest...

as far as the OP question, i find it weird that she never asked in two years and now all of a sudden she asks. Why is she breaking the routine? Why is she acting out of character? does she really not have 40$? sound to me like she's testing you somehow. had you been doing it from the beginning then i would have said cool. like someone else said, maybe she saw her friend's BF pay for that type of shyt and now she wants the same thing. If that's the case, would you want something outside of your relationship to rule how you should be with your girl?

By "keeping" we mean "keeping her happy..content" its a constant in any real relationship with someone you really love and its also a two way street. I expect a chick to try to "keep" me too so in the end its a wash...two people taking care of things they could do for themselves, for each other...but i'm dying to know how you treat your chick? :lupe:

Also she wasn't thinking about the next man until all your relationship shortcomings started to pile up. It's not just solely about hair and nails, but someone who can't be bothered to do the most minor of things every now and then probably has a problem in general with showing he cares in other areas as well.