Im about to do something for the first time w/ a gf of mine

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
:-(

my boyfriend is like this. when we're together i don't have to go into my pocket for anything, he covers everything, but he's not into paying for hair, makeup, nails. its cool, and its not something i would ever even bring up to him, but i'm not going to lie, it would be nice if he would do something like that as a surprise or something. i would love it.
:ohhh:

good thread OP. I never know how to deal with this, it's a fine line between being a simp and a good s/o

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Not a chance in hell. I been with my girl the same amount of time. Pay for her to get her hair, nails or anything like that never. I will cover food, if she needs to go to the doctor. You purchase vanity items with your own money

I even put roof over her head but she cooks, cleans and does the laundry.

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

my boyfriend is like this. when we're together i don't have to go into my pocket for anything, he covers everything, but he's not into paying for hair, makeup, nails. its cool, and its not something i would ever even bring up to him, but i'm not going to lie, it would be nice if he would do something like that as a surprise or something. i would love it.

Does he surprise you in other ways though? I'm saying, hair and nails ain't exactly on the front of our minds, so those won't be the ways we'd think of surprising you. Maybe a spa day or something cuz relaxation is something everyone likes. Surprise dinner, everyone likes to eat. Other shyt that you like/been talking about, even just little shyt, just to show that he's listening or whatever.

But I'm not gonna do something that's like, "you look good, but your hair and nails could be better":pachaha:. You probably do look good already. I'd be thinking my girl looks good already (no girl right now, but I got something I'm working on :youngsabo:, and she been switching her hair and nails up recently). But you can stun us with getting your hair and nails done, then we'd be the ones with a pleasant surprise like :whoo: "damn girl, that new hair looks good" :steviej:

Don't mind the pronouns.

Daps
Reppin
Australia
:laff:

paying for a bytches hair and nails means you fukk with dimes hahahaha

:laff:

Messin with dimes...it is almost expected..is it not?

or are you one of them guys who pull dimes on a regular who make 250K+ a year and pay for everything them self, plus yours and never expect any type of luxury in life from their boyfriend, ever, because they are that fukking bad ass.

Are you sure we're talking about the same gender?

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Messin with dimes...it is almost expected..is it not?

or are you one of them guys who pull dimes on a regular who make 250K+ a year and pay for everything them self, plus yours and never expect any type of luxury in life from their boyfriend, ever, because they are that fukking bad ass.

Are you sure we're talking about the same gender?

:shaq2:

You the guy who his girl laughs about to the other guy she giving her goodies to with the nails you just done for her?

Daps
Reppin
Australia
:shaq2:

You the guy who his girl laughs about to the other guy she giving her goodies to with the nails you just done for her?

:ohhh: really? Such a typical coli-poster thing to say... I swear, whenever anybody gets showed up on here and they dont know what to say, their only defense is.. "you sharin that girl" fukk outta here with that bullsh1t.. :umad:

Did that hurt your brain coming up with that one or did you just read the million other threads that say that exact same thing?

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

No, pay for it yourself a$$hole.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
:ohhh: really? Such a typical coli-poster thing to say... I swear, whenever anybody gets showed up on here and they dont know what to say, their only defense is.. "you sharin that girl" fukk outta here with that bullsh1t.. :umad:

Did that hurt your brain coming up with that one or did you just read the million other threads that say that exact same thing?

I got showed up when you the one paying for hair and nails :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
Australia
I got showed up when you the one paying for hair and nails :scusthov:

Its called being a husband you retard. Are you serious?! :rudy:

You're making yourself sound fukking retarded.

:snoop:

You sound like one of them dudes who says he'll shout everybody lunch but forgets his wallet when the bill comes..

Log your broke ass off here boy, you sound 10 years old.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Its called being a husband you retard. Are you serious?! :rudy:

You're making yourself sound fukking retarded.

:snoop:

You sound like one of them dudes who says he'll shout everybody lunch but forgets his wallet when the bill comes..

Log your broke ass off here boy, you sound 10 years old.

:umad:

First it was you buying dimes shyt now its wife. Don't even come at me about money. You will never be on my level when it comes to money.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
:lmao:
nikkas really mad on here cuz nikkas don't pay for their girls nails/hairdo?

That bytch don't surprise me and pay for my haircut or line up:mjpls:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:heh: Y'all keep talkin' about ol' boys rep and he gon' hit y'all wit them negs and bring you down to his world

To the OP's question:

You said you been wit her for two years and she's never asked you for this before, so why not :manny:. It's not like y'all just started dating or you are tricking just to get with her like n!ggas buying drinks to to talk to a broad or dating a chick for a month and you paying her rent and cellphone bills :snoop:

Unless she's playing the long con, 2 years is a long time to not display high maintenance needy b!tch syndrome symptoms. It won't be simping in your case, unless she starts being manipulative (witholding sex, silent treatment, temper tantrum or whatever) and then you cave and give in to her demands.

She asked and you said yeah :yeshrug:. Just don't let things get out of hand, like you paying her bills or buying expensive clothes and shoes like y'all married and share cake