Im about to do something for the first time w/ a gf of mine

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, ive been with my current girl for almost 2 years. During this time she has never once asked for money to get her hair or nails done. Well im on my way over there and in a couple hours and she text me asking if I could give her some money to get her nails (toes and fingers) tomorrow after she gets off of work. I have never given any of my gfs money to get their nails, done but most of my boys said that they tend to do it on the regular. I always thought it was some simp stuff, but at the end of the day its not much money plus its the maintenace that keeps our women looking on point.

any one else ever done this or currently does this

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
With regards to the thread, I would never pay for something that I don't care about or even understand the purpose of. Dinner or medicine? Cool.... But Nails aint adding value to anything

Daps
Reppin
NULL
With regards to the thread, I would never pay for something that I don't care about or even understand the purpose of. Dinner or medicine? Cool.... But Nails aint adding value to anything

:-(

my boyfriend is like this. when we're together i don't have to go into my pocket for anything, he covers everything, but he's not into paying for hair, makeup, nails. its cool, and its not something i would ever even bring up to him, but i'm not going to lie, it would be nice if he would do something like that as a surprise or something. i would love it.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't agree to do it unless you'd like to make it a regular thing.

shrugs shoulders its been 2 years i dont see the problem w/ doing something like this, its not like its an every week or every other week thing

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif

:dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, i don't know how you dudes expect to be husbands and providers for your woman/children when you have gripes with letting go of a few bucks for hair and nails :huhldup:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends.

Is she asking because she doesn't have $40 in the world?

or...

Is she asking because she wants you to be like her friend's boyfriends?

Either way isn't a good look. If you offered on your own, I'd have no problem with it, but if my girl asked me for money for some menial shyt like that, I'd laugh in her face.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn nikka two years and you can't let go $40 for some toes and fingernails

Im not complaining idiot, i made this thread, because when she asked me and i said yes, it made me start to think and I realized that I had never given any of my previous gf's money to get their hair and nails done

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:-(

my boyfriend is like this. when we're together i don't have to go into my pocket for anything, he covers everything, but he's not into paying for hair, makeup, nails. its cool, and its not something i would ever even bring up to him, but i'm not going to lie, it would be nice if he would do something like that as a surprise or something. i would love it.

he might have something up his sleeve :jawalrus:

The reason guys like us hold out is so that you will appreciate the suprises

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

When I opened the thread the first thing I saw was his rep not even gonna lie.

Didn't even read his post. Just burst out laughing for a good 2 minutes straight as soon as I saw his rep :foh::foh::foh::obama2::obama2::obama2::obama2: