I'm a Twinkie, Asian version of Oreo...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
fukk it I'll bite :yeshrug:

1. What exactly are "people here" being judgmental about?
2. Do you have [insert Asian nationality] schools in your area? (Example: I knew kids who went to "Chinese school" on sunday to learn history, language, etc.)
3. Did/Do you attend said school if they were/are available? (yes I'm aware that school or not, their still were no kids your age)
4. To what extent(if at all) did those cultural schools provide a "higher" sense of self to combat that "white on the inside"?(in terms of increased knowledge of and value for your culture)
5. Did you express to your parents that you had no other Asians your age to communicate with in your area and that you were "losing" a piece of yourself?
6. Was your Twinkie-fication something that was seen only in hind sight or was it clear to you as you lived it?
7. Now that you are self aware of your "Twinkie-fied state" have you taken any steps to change that state? If so what?
8. Is this you in the pic...
maxresdefault.jpg

Hey, It's thecoli :yeshrug:....you know it's gone end on some fukkery :troll:
But my initial questions still stand :ufdup:
That dude is lost in his identity. He's got a white pride t-shirt. Doing the nazi salute with the wrong hand. I don't know. Maybe he's making a political message.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
But I asked if the dude was you ...not why he's doing what he's doing:patrice:
That dude is lost in his identity. He's got a white pride t-shirt. Doing the nazi salute with the wrong hand. I don't know. Maybe he's making a political message.

Great, 1 question down:ehh: 7 more to go....:ufdup:
fukk it I'll bite :yeshrug:

1. What exactly are "people here" being judgmental about?
2. Do you have [insert Asian nationality] schools in your area? (Example: I knew kids who went to "Chinese school" on sunday to learn history, language, etc.)
3. Did/Do you attend said school if they were/are available? (yes I'm aware that school or not, their still were no kids your age)
4. To what extent(if at all) did those cultural schools provide a "higher" sense of self to combat that "white on the inside"?(in terms of increased knowledge of and value for your culture)
5. Did you express to your parents that you had no other Asians your age to communicate with in your area and that you were "losing" a piece of yourself?
6. Was your Twinkie-fication something that was seen only in hind sight or was it clear to you as you lived it?
7. Now that you are self aware of your "Twinkie-fied state" have you taken any steps to change that state? If so what?
8. Answered
But my initial questions still stand :ufdup: