I'm a Twinkie, Asian version of Oreo...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nope.
I could throw the race card at you, but actually, I wish I could make a mean General Tso's... ancient Chinese secrets... :martin:
You the one talking racial terms like oreo and twinkie

I just wanna know if your wrist be whippin like it’s stir fry

JJ0UGKx.gif

And I’m hungry af:mjcry:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You the one talking racial terms like oreo and twinkie

I just wanna know if your wrist be whippin like it’s stir fry

JJ0UGKx.gif

And I’m hungry af:mjcry:

I have no idea how to cook Asian food. Maybe that's part of my inner rejection of my Asian background. Thus, my Twinkie status.
I can cook American food though.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
So a Twinkie is yellow on the outside, white on the inside.
Can't really say I wanted to be one, but that's the environment I was raised in. I'm not racist or prejudice but had beliefs as a kid that I wanted to "fit in" and it wasn't easy being the only Asian kid in your grade in the entire town. There were Asian kids younger than me and older than me in my town, but not the same age. :mjcry:
So if you are an Oreo, I get it. :ehh:

Why are people here so judgmental? :ufdup:

fukk it I'll bite :yeshrug:

1. What exactly are "people here" being judgmental about?
2. Do you have [insert Asian nationality] schools in your area? (Example: I knew kids who went to "Chinese school" on sunday to learn history, language, etc.)
3. Did/Do you attend said school if they were/are available? (yes I'm aware that school or not, their still were no kids your age)
4. To what extent(if at all) did those cultural schools provide a "higher" sense of self to combat that "white on the inside"?(in terms of increased knowledge of and value for your culture)
5. Did you express to your parents that you had no other Asians your age to communicate with in your area and that you were "losing" a piece of yourself?
6. Was your Twinkie-fication something that was seen only in hind sight or was it clear to you as you lived it?
7. Now that you are self aware of your "Twinkie-fied state" have you taken any steps to change that state? If so what?
8. Is this you in the pic...
maxresdefault.jpg

Hey, It's thecoli :yeshrug:....you know it's gone end on some fukkery :troll:
But my initial questions still stand :ufdup:

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So a Twinkie is yellow on the outside, white on the inside.
Can't really say I wanted to be one, but that's the environment I was raised in. I'm not racist or prejudice but had beliefs as a kid that I wanted to "fit in" and it wasn't easy being the only Asian kid in your grade in the entire town. There were Asian kids younger than me and older than me in my town, but not the same age. :mjcry:
So if you are an Oreo, I get it. :ehh:

Why are people here so judgmental? :ufdup:
You don’t say?
full

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so i looked up asian hockey players....and i found this video of napoleon's cousin absolutely manhandling hockey players... :russ:

fight starts at 0:38