Im a proud FBA, and believe c00nery against us should be checked, but I wish we could leave the diaspora wars in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Check shyt when ppl say disparaging things against us
We should be able to argue for representation

We should not be calling people tethers

I don't care if immigrants get reparations here as long as we get it too

I see Los Angeles and how Black ppl get treated there
And I see what's happening in Chicago

Hispanics are taking over and they will not be nice about it

Bad days are coming

BUT to come together it will take both sides

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s only Tariq Nasheed and his disciples doing that online. Tariq, nor his followers are calling people tethers in real life. Be proud of your respective lineage and celebrate your history, but don’t try to undermine progress via politics with your own agenda that you know is thoughtless and has no real plan behind it.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Africa divided it's self when it sold it's own people into slavery.

Africans didn’t see themselves as “Africans” they saw themselves as members of different tribes, just like the Europeans did. Tribalism is normal and only exists because different groups have different practices. What we call culture.

Europeans exploited conflicts and played sides against each other to their benefit. So no, Africans didn’t sell their own people. They sold rival prisoners of war.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Africans didn’t see themselves as “Africans” they saw themselves as members of different tribes, just like the Europeans did. Tribalism is normal and only exists because different groups have different practices. What we call culture.

Europeans exploited conflicts and played sides against each other to their benefit. So no, Africans didn’t sell their own people. They sold rival prisoners of war.

If that's the case why shouldn't I see myself as a different tribe now as a FBA/ADOS?

Y'all use that excuse when it comes to slavery but want "unity" now?

If our ancestors were opps then we are opps now :yeshrug:

It kills your whole "divide" and "conquer" tethering narrative.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
These two posts contradict each other.

Someone sees the divide and conquer tactics.

:salute:

Same shyt that led to slavery.

We were never united. And Africa is still divided.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If that's the case why shouldn't I see myself as a different tribe now as a FBA/ADOS?

Y'all use that excuse when it comes to slavery but want "unity" now?

If our ancestors were opps then we are opps now :yeshrug:

Because you, as a human in 2024, should be able to look at history and learn from it, not continue to bump your head on the same thing expecting that thing to go away.

I’m not saying we all share a common culture, but we definitely share a common enemy. So rather than focus on the fool being used against you, why not focus on the hand pulling the strings?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
These two posts contradict each other.

We were never united. And Africa is still divided.
They don’t contradict. To your enemy, you’re all the same. What should unite us is a common enemy.

I get not everyone can think more than 1 step at a time. There’s nothing wrong with that. But you should be careful about the people who can and do so in a way to manipulate you.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Because you, as a human in 2024, should be able to look at history and learn from it, not continue to bump your head on the same thing expecting that thing to go away.

I’m not saying we all share a common culture, but we definitely share a common enemy. So rather than focus on the fool being used against you, why not focus on the hand pulling the strings?

We don't have to be opps but I think FBA people should focus on FBA/ADOS primarily.

If a Black immigrant is a rider cool if not we keep it pushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.