I’m 25 year old and still a Virgin. I could use some some advice. UPDATE: I finally lost my v card

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
We live in the real world breh, if your in your mid to late 20’s, still a virgin, and don’t know how to sexually attract a woman, then money is the ultimate cheat code. That’s like asking why do celebrities and athletes fukk with popular ig models and break bread or other celebritiy chics, instead of knocking down the fine bytch that served them a Big Mack from the Mickey D’s drive through. Prestige and Confidence...:obama:

I ain't with it at all :hubie:

Breh he worked for his money, fukk you trying to tell him what to spend it on for? Brehs out here wasting money on bullshyt all day. If he wanna buy some p*ssy instead of materialistic shyt that's his money. That ain't no loser shyt, he getting what he paid for, no wasting time dating and all that extra shyt.

Clearly you reading skills are fukked because I never told OP what to or what not to do with his money. GTFO:camby:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
A lot of bad advice in here because these guys do not understand the concept of not being comfortable with yourself. You need to start there first. The guys who get the most women are called self pigs for a reason.

Think of getting women as any other relationship...someone who is positive and seeminly having fun will attract attention. Get to that point in life and opportunity will present itself. Women are in the same category as any other male acquaintances you'll run into only difference being you want to fukk them.

To actually get laid you'll need to step outside your comfort zone and this will be stressful. However it's easier if you do the above; enjoy yourself and you'll naturally step out of it over time.

tldr; chase experiences, not women. Begin learning to love yourself before women. Height plays no factor in this Mexicans would've gone extinct.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
GOT DAMN!!!!!

can you nikkas just think for yourselves when it comes to fukking women... stop asking other nikkas especially online about female advice, shyt
Nothing wrong with asking advice from dudes he don't know. He probably embarrassed to talk to his real life family and friends about this.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
OP,
As crazy as this may sound...umay need to develop the short man's (Napoleon) complex. It may be annoying, but most short men I know with this have NO problems pulling a woman. Yes they may get rejected but like one said before me...it will always be something...like being too fat, too tall, too dark, too light, too ugly, etc.

Wardo

Pro
Daps
Go to your local community college. Enroll in a class or two in the field you want to work in. Do your work and mingle with your peers. Say hello nd great people normally. Use this as practice . Just say hi to more people you will get results. Keep doing you and dont avoid people as much.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Pull up nikka.
:umad:

enhanced-4622-1453559434-14.jpg

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Same. Never told my first I was a virgin, she just thought it was bomb ass sex. As men I can understand the nervousness of sex first time - hell, I still get nervous with new bodies for the first time. But the trick is to not let virginity pressure you. It’s just a harmless label, like your age or height, and can change over night.
I didn't tell her then. It was months later when all my people started chatting about when they lost their virginity for whatever reason. She lost hers to a mixed breh down the block. I lost mine to her but she wouldn't believe me, probably still doesn't.:yeshrug:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I ain't with it at all :hubie:

Clearly you reading skills are fukked because I never told OP what to or what not to do with his money. GTFO:camby:
:stopitslime: You clearly said paying for p*ssy was loser mentality. I asked why you telling him how to spend his money. I quoted the shyt for my reply, now you didn't say it.

Wardo

Pro
Daps
If you are not comfortable in new environments just test them out and see what's up. You can always try something new. I broke that in me by just saying hi to people instead of ignoring them.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
:stopitslime: You clearly said paying for p*ssy was loser mentality. I asked why you telling him how to spend his money. I quoted the shyt for my reply, now you didn't say it.

:snoop:

Quote me the exact statement where I told OP what he should do. I'll wait.