(illusoyun) i told you nikkas im the sf4 king

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
This nikka got all the excuses in the world :mjlol:
Breh lets run the set but let me win a few matches, I ain't trying to get exposed to thecoli as being trash... iLL admit it b, you the best I ever played in my life and I got lucky. Just don't body me on camera son. PLEASE

:merchant::martin::what::snoop:

Alright breh let the truth set you free, no rematch needed since obviouslyy you're shook and all in my DM's like a hoe. :pacspit:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I bet you won't ft5 me right now nikka. You & I know that shyt @Mowgli why are you nikkas such COWARDS?!?!
At that time I had been practicing for a few days so you were easy to wash. I haven't played since I dusted the floor with you. I had nothing left to prove. Just proved how casual street fighter 4 is.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Alright now. Don't ack like you didn't get this ack right

I beat cho as worse then he did.

You was so trash i was kicking your ass on random select and I let you win a few out of fear for your own self respect. Ni99a was tosisng his controller on the ground and crying like "life isnt fair." I understand tho now, I should just be a ruthless champion and beat you until your self confidence breaks.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
At that time I had been practicing for a few days so you were easy to wash. I haven't played since I dusted the floor with you. I had nothing left to prove. Just proved how casual street fighter 4 is.

I hadn't played in MONTHS and beat you 10-0. nikka don't address me every again, I know you not a sucker like to this degree I had more respect for you then this. You wanna be in the same aura and league as @benjamin fukk boy ass?? So be it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You was so trash i was kicking your ass on random select and I let you win a few out of fear for your own self respect. Ni99a was tosisng his controller on the ground and crying like "life isnt fair." I understand tho now, I should just be a ruthless champion and beat you until your self confidence breaks.
Ls Only make me stronger. You just weren't the guy to give them to me with your primitive skills

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hadn't played in MONTHS and beat you 10-0. nikka don't address me every again, I know you not a sucker like to this degree I had more respect for you then this. You wanna be in the same aura and league as @benjamin fukk boy ass?? So be it.
10 0. Man just stop. Khalil put up more of a fight then u. U worthless as a sparring partner but I understand. My patterns are on another level and completely had your mind in shambles.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
...lol fukk u nikkaz...I finally decide to do right and give you a rematch and you say no..fukk it then...I'm still undefeated and the coli champ and don't say I didn't offer the rematch for real dikk heads smh.

And to any loser that think I sent you that pm smh

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
So....has nobody picked up the sticks yet?????