(illusoyun) i told you nikkas im the sf4 king

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
OK so now u gone lie..thought u was better than that Smh..u said 1 game fakkit..u got beat, accept it

I have a ps4 breh. The convo can be screenshotted and uploaded, don't make me son you over that trash opening match that you lost... because you know I will.
Instead why don't you chill and posture like that win you uploaded shows you having skill....
and bet me $50 to mm in a ft5?

I mean you the best right? Put the $$ up then. shyt see if any nikka in the coli will put the cash up for you. Until then Im a let you say whatever you want.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach

So here we see you're lying about me saying I wanted to play ONCE.
Then we see you ran like a fakkit after mashing ultra, nothing else to see here this guy is a lame.

Last edited:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I beat 3 people from the coli....I ain't gotta prove nothing..if u wanna do ft5 we can do that but IMA be streaming it so no excuses

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
.............................. stream it then nikka. :heh::heh:

I don't give a fukk. Actually i see now this is what you wanted.

More attention.

Play for the $$ or stfu I get no stripes beating that weak ass ryu or Sagat.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I don't need the $ you broke ass herb..I play for the props and the chance to rib you again LM FAO muahahhahahha

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
He said all he wanted was 1 match

relax let the lil homie enjoy the self esteem boost when sf5 comes out he'll be a highlight real.

:manny::manny::manny:

I'm not impressed by single match wins I guess. Whenever my homies pop off on some shyt and we go 1's, we atleast run a best 2/3 or 3/5 if we pressed for time. Otherwise....ft5/ft10. We'll either lock in on a character whole way through or allow loser to switch. We not that good but we know we gotta go rounds for bragging rights.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Anyone w any idea of how to play the game should be able to watch that one match and write OP off forever. Awful play from both posters but OP is like a 10 year old that just learned how to play the game.

Move this shyt to the bushes :scust: