(illusoyun) i told you nikkas im the sf4 king

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
All day this nikka illusoyun blowing up my inbox calling me out so I finally give the nikka a match with my 2nd string (sagat) and merked the nikka...

Like I said before.. WHO'S Next?? I'm the best SF player on the coli And can't nobody fuk wit my ryu

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
???

So yall played 1 match and now you on the coli popping off breh?

Not tryna cape for nikkas, just wondering when this was ever protocol in fighting games???

He said all he wanted was 1 match

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
MFerrari]post: 16228929 said:
DJay was servin you, you just got lucky with that Sagat cheese.
[Dominic terreto] it don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, a win is a win[\terreto]

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
He said all he wanted was 1 match

ducktales.

I turned my ps4 saw he was trash.... he was about to lose he mashed ultra turned the damn ps4 off said Ima snitch to the coli.
You ran once you relized you couldnt fukk with me.

shyt I had messages in my box before that ultra even finished talking about...... YOU lost im the champ!!!
Im like huh?

I made the mistake and thought you werent a faggit of astronomical numbers.
I saw you were whatever at theg ame and wouldnt even have posted that OBVIOUS win that you stole courtesy of lag.

But me being a real nikka, iLL say this you won.
Now enjoy your victory while the entire coli watches the video and tells you how much of a fa99it you are and that its obvious you LOST.

I'm not even mad you aren't a viable opponent for me iLL holla when my kindergarten nephew wants to play, peace.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
OK so now u gone lie..thought u was better than that Smh..u said 1 game fakkit..u got beat, accept it