Illegal immigration hurts the black community

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Maybe you think I took your job.
I'm sorry

Exactly! You don't have a legitimate reply to counter my response because you know that Illegal Immigration economically benefits your race.

Furthermore, I'm self employed, so lowly, menial Hispanics like yourself are doing absolutely nothing to hurt my pockets. Sorry!

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
This is an argument made by every group of people about every group of immigrants...documented or not.

They said the same thing about the Italians.
They said the same thing about the Irish.
The said the same thing about the Jews.
The said the same thing about the Chinese.

And now they're saying it about the Mexicans.

It was a baseless argument then.
It's a baseless argument now.
Dont let these weasels trick you into comparing Mexicans to these other groups. Mexicans have been immigrating here longer than any of those groups and never got their fair shake to do it legally.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's the kind of job you have that creates wealth, not just any job. and illegal immigrants aren't getting out of poverty doing one under the table job, it's 3 of them and living in packed shytholes so they can save money. it's much easier to crack down on the employers. it's easy to take aim at the poor people when in reality it's much easier to stop at the source (the employer) and if the jobs dry up the illegal immigrant tide recedes. but the industries where illegal immigrants are in great numbers: farming, restaurants, janitorial and construction; they are needed to keep our cost of a night out down, food down and cost of home ownership down. so no one is really interested in putting heat on the employers in those fields.

Jobs create wealth in general. People get richer when they work versus when they don't, and wealth comes from amassed riches, which come from prolonged work (ergo jobs). The government pushes jobs because when people get richer, they are happier, and when they are richer and happier and feel the government is part of the reason, people are very likely to vote for said government. Mexicans take wealth from blacks. It's as simple as that.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Many are fully able to if they wanted to and not just decide to work for someone else for the rest of their life.

I agree with that point. But my original statement is not all blacks or even most can end up as business owners. But many can. I agree with you

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly! You don't have a legitimate reply to counter my response because you know that Illegal Immigration economically benefits your race.

Furthermore, I'm self employed, so lowly, menial Hispanics like yourself are doing absolutely nothing to hurt my pockets. Sorry!
I benefit economically because I did well in school and got a good job in Midtown Manhattan.
There are a lot of my hispanic friends who amounted to little or nothing. It's largely these people who you have a problem with.

:francis:

It's quite uncommon for me to be doing as well as I am.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many are fully able to if they wanted to and not just decide to work for someone else for the rest of their life.

No. Most people either will not (as a function of will) or cannot (as a function of ability) become a successful businessowner or a wealthy rich person. Half of all humans lack the necessary talent at base to become a professional or to run a great business. Only a selection of people have that drive and ability in any people. The majority need jobs to create wealth and live a decent standard of life. That's why the government focuses on getting people jobs.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Jobs create wealth in general. People get richer when they work versus when they don't, and wealth comes from amassed riches, which come from prolonged work (ergo jobs). The government pushes jobs because when people get richer, they are happier, and when they are richer and happier and feel the government is part of the reason, people are very likely to vote for said government. Mexicans take wealth from blacks. It's as simple as that.
Why have Mexicans been here so long and still don't have shyt?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is an argument made by every group of people about every group of immigrants...documented or not.

It's not a baseless argument then or now. Why do you think blacks are still at the bottom? Because the fukking cycle keeps continuing. Cacs bring over people THEY want and disenfrachise blacks. none of the above people (except possibly jews) ever do anything for blacks but harm us.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

not only this, but napopleon claims they were legal. they weren't legal. they certainly weren't citizens either. there was no such thing as illegal immigrant in the united states until immigration policy was established in the late 1800s with the page act, chinese exclusion act and the immigration act of 1891. so before that they were here about as "legally" as the pilgrims who came here and committed genocide. :francis:

immigration policy was established because cacs felt threatened about losing their majority and general nativist fears which exist in every country. especially during times of a bad economy.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is still a lack of interest in business making itself. Arabs and indians have way more interest in business making than we do. It has left our culture.

Arabia and Indian are shytholes with no real businesses per capita. The only reason Arabs and Indians make more businesses in America is because we take the more skilled Arabs and Indians from their respective countries. My point about the average Arab and Indian person stands.

not only this, but napopleon claims they were legal. they weren't legal. they certainly weren't citizens either. there was no such thing as illegal immigrant in the united states until immigration policy was established in the late 1800s with the page act, chinese exclusion act and the immigration act of 1891. so before that they were here about as "legally" as the pilgrims who came here and committed genocide. :francis:

immigration policy was established because cacs felt threatened about losing their majority and general nativist fears which exist in every country. especially during times of a bad economy.

So your solution is to allow more people to disenfrachise blacks? That makes no sense. It doesn't matter what the situation with the Italians was. We know what the situation with the Mexicans is. They aren't blacks and we only lose for their being here. So deportation needs to happen.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
It's not a baseless argument then or now. Why do you think blacks are still at the bottom? Because the fukking cycle keeps continuing. Cacs bring over people THEY want and disenfrachise blacks. none of the above people (except possibly jews) ever do anything for blacks but harm us.
Mexicans are right there at the bottom and have been for over a century no matter how you secretly want it to be

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AGbuTdX.jpg