Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Oh and another thing. Whats with the nikkas on here saying we take this site to seriously or we need to go outside. Muthfukka this Is the only black fukkking forum we got. We don't have shyt else at the moment. So of course we love it a lot. Yea there are brehs who make friends on here and exchange numbers. What's the problem? Damn blacks don't have a lot of shyt we can claim as ours in the first fukking place. If nikkas take this site seriously so what? Why the fukk do u care. Get your head out your ass.

naw some of yall nikkas really need to go outside been seeing alot of weird shyt :huhldup:

send yall to Africa where the internet connection fukk up or something..............

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm not trying to be funny, but does he have a job, or hobbies? :picard:
Like, who has the free time to create an hour-long video about internet simps? Multiple videos at that? :why:

I pray for the mental fortitude of some of the folks that post on this board.

A fake iTunes wanna be Spotify DJ that plays at quinces and Kmart parking lot to get people to go to the blue light special aisle

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In like man's in the white shirt

marshall_hendersonauburn.gif
:dead::dead: :laff: what game was this

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
We gon have a coli civil war soon
Nah g. Too many of us here have lives they don't revolve around the coli or communicating with coli posters all day.:russ:

But you raise an interesting point, some of the very same posters laughing at and dapping posts about how strange this situation is, are going be involved in similar BS down the road because some of em are just as funny style and attached to the coli as the people who aired out innocent posters.

Actions speaks louder than words, so don't look at what posters(and their personas) say here, just peep how they move. When childish fukkery pops off, that's when whats done in the dark comes to light.
full