Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really bonding and getting close with motherfukkas on here like that? shyt I wouldn't even add yall on Snapchat:hubie:

That chin lookin kinda :francis: in certain angles.

I put 7/10. But I need way better pictures to make a proper evaluation.

Follow me on snapchat and see with your own virgin eyes that my chin is not as brolic is it seems

Pknightly

Nah you like 40+ I'm 20 and I don't follow anyone past the age of 25. You old people post boring lame shyt.

:ahh:

Passaro

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
She not 40, she not even 30 and she's cute tbh lots of dudes is simping her despite saying they don't like single moms as seen in the multiple threads about them.

There are people simping (alleged) transgender people in this section. :dame:

The amount of thirst in this section is obscene.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Also, if a chick is married or in a relationship, stop simping her. Especially if she treats you as that friend she only gets advice on other dudes from. Plenty of single chicks you should pay more attention to. No need to get so close with another man's girl. Know your role.

Daps
She not 40, she not even 30 and she's cute tbh lots of dudes is simping her despite saying they don't like single moms as seen in the multiple threads about them.

In their defense, just cause you spit game, simp, or whatever you want to call it to a single mother doesn't mean you want to seriously date her or take her serious. I'm sure a lot of it is just to fukk :yeshrug:

When it came down to settling and and accepting 3 kids it would end there for most people

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Also, if a chick is married or in a relationship, stop simping her. Especially if she treats you as that friend she only gets advice on other dudes from. Plenty of single chicks you should pay more attention to. No need to get so close with another man's girl. Know your role.
10221306.jpg

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
PK cute and she has a fun personality. If she didn't make the thread then don't be mad at her. And, she should stick up for her man vs her online buddy. I'd stick up for my man even if he's in the wrong. In private, that's another story, but you expect her to put an internet buddy's feelings over her man? Nah.