Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

calh45

Cal
Daps
All this chaos and mayhen for a chick that looks like this...
RIwotaf.jpg

2ivmkig.png

Rate This Girl: Day 62 - @Phoenix_Knightly23

:what::what::what::what:

Yeah I went there and yall nikkas can neg me all yall want. Straight pathetic shyt...

Looks are subjective. I think she look good and wouldn't fault no one for taking a run at her, especially when nikkas are chasing worse looking broads on the internet, but the problem is when cats date women above their confidence range. All sorts of fukkery bound to happen off that.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Man yall nikkas is simps man i swear..OP a major friendzone ass simp and illa a simp for getting a 40 year old with 3 kids pregnant..the fact that shes that candid and open with another man behind her now babydaddys back is scary..no loyalty at all but i already new that..illa fukked up and this is just the beginning..like i said months ago..that childsupport hustle once pk is done wit this simp is gonna be :banderas:...

I wouldnt be surprised if pk was still fukkin her ex husband the way she shaded this nikka illa in them texts..a bytch pose to ride for her man, not talk slick bout him to simp friendzoned ass nikkas..these hoes aint loyal and you nikkas gone reap what you sow...keep playin..:umad:
i think she got four kids not 3.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People in here talking about if he was dumb enough to give her a photo of his child ... The child is fair game.

What type of bullshyt is that? Some people feel comfortable enough to share things like that with others in private... And that is where it should have stayed... In private.

Some of y'all kill me. If the shoe was on the other foot I bet y'all would feel some kinda way.

You can tell who don't got kids on the coli...

This must be directed at me since I was the only one who mentioned any of the above in this thread. Apparently the child wasn't fair game as evident by this thread dumb ass nikka :mjlol:

And if you think this lil shyt is bad you better stay with whoever you have kids with forever because as a nikka who fukks single mothers, the next nikka in the picture fukking with your bm will give even less of a fukk about your kids than this mild bullshyt yall crying about in here :mjgrin: