Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Man yall nikkas is simps man i swear..OP a major friendzone ass simp and illa a simp for getting a 40 year old with 3 kids pregnant..the fact that shes that candid and open with another man behind her now babydaddys back is scary..no loyalty at all but i already new that..illa fukked up and this is just the beginning..like i said months ago..that childsupport hustle once pk is done wit this simp is gonna be :banderas:...

I wouldnt be surprised if pk was still fukkin her ex husband the way she shaded this nikka illa in them texts..a bytch pose to ride for her man, not talk slick bout him to simp friendzoned ass nikkas..these hoes aint loyal and you nikkas gone reap what you sow...keep playin..:umad:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Too much fukkery for 2017 already.

Too much??

Nah. This is some perfect pre-Valentine's day fukkery.
Precisely. If she cared she would cleaned up her inbox beforehand :mjlol:

I'm still laughing that she gave the password. Asking for my password to anything is a dealbreaker. I gotta think for a few minutes before even giving out my wifi password before the first few months. You gotta be worth something to be sucking up my bandwidth

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 you really bought her sob story:snoop:

Ain't no capping the last part says it all wasn't even suppose to show anybody this shyt

What I wanted too know is y it happened
What her response be if I try to post our txt
She gave me that basically not defending me
So I put it on the last pic

Don't want that out here lol is what she said basically

It's out no fukks given

A real friend would of off bat stopped it or defended me it didn't happen

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yo ive been watchin this from afar and much of this makes @pheonix_knightly23 look really bad.

Shame on yall nikkas. :hhh:

No woman worth a damn would be enthralled in this kinda fukkery. Let alone a multiple baby long chin chick.

What happened to this place? :mindblown:

All this chaos and mayhen for a chick that looks like this...
RIwotaf.jpg

2ivmkig.png

Rate This Girl: Day 62 - @Phoenix_Knightly23

:what::what::what::what:

Yeah I went there and yall nikkas can neg me all yall want. Straight pathetic shyt...