Illadope Should Of Kept My Kid Outta Of It Now This Is For You

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
All this chaos and mayhen for a chick that looks like this...
RIwotaf.jpg

2ivmkig.png

Rate This Girl: Day 62 - @Phoenix_Knightly23

:what::what::what::what:

Yeah I went there and yall nikkas can neg me all yall want. Straight pathetic shyt...

Really? That's a boxer's chin right there.
:hhh:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
i hate this.
@twan83 literally one of the most genuine people i've met on here...one of the first people i interacted with. helped my homie through a rough time during the summer...putting someone's child on blast was definitely crossing the line. @illadope i've been cool with since i've chilled on tc, but i can't fukk with that action...that was foul.

i still dont understand the motive. You got her. She chose you over the multiple people in her private messages that had some sort of interest in her. What more did you have to prove? She showed that she was in it for the long run... why do it?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Looks are subjective. I think she look good and wouldn't fault no one for taking a run at her, especially when nikkas are chasing worse looking broads on the internet, but the problem is when cats date women above their confidence range. All sorts of fukkery bound to happen off that.
Nah breh. Up your standards. :scusthov:

Maybe its because I live in Atlanta but if you're seeing that reverse Simpsons underbite plus 3 kids chick as a prize then I hope you got 3 of your own.

The fact that she is involved in this fukkery is a cancellation. Get outta the basement.

Last edited: