I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It’s always amazed me how in practice/warmup all these nba players can hit like 10 shots in a row...and then can go like 3-10 in games even if uncontested

Is it cuz of adrenaline flowing? Or just the pressure of the moment ?
I think it's a combo of rhythm, fatigue and pressure. It's easy to go into a gym and get a shot or two up and know how much touch to put on the shot. Much harder to put up a shot and then 5 minutes later with your legs more tired from running around and probably a different spot on the floor. That's why they talk about volume scorers who need to put up tons of shots to get into a rhythm.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

I got to say I would feel some type of way about this shyt. If I’m a parent, I’m mad if I’m paying $2000 for your ass to be getting embarrassed and shytted on. What is this type of exercise teaching you at camp?:stopitslime: I would pull harden(or whovever hosting the camp ) to the side and have a chat.

Cac parents love seeing their kids get beat down by professional athletes for some reason...

I think I told the story about the 3rd string nfl qb who was throwing passes at a field in dallas and then parents was sending their 7 - 12 year olds out their to straight up die...

Kids limping off the field looking like
7313d40f5e6aebbf4e75930f2f950c81.jpg

With all the parents telling them to get they ass back out their and try to catch some more passes...

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

I got to say I would feel some type of way about this shyt. If I’m a parent, I’m mad if I’m paying $2000 for your ass to be getting embarrassed and shytted on. What is this type of exercise teaching you at camp?:stopitslime: I would pull harden(or whovever hosting the camp ) to the side and have a chat.

The guy getting crossover has a million subscribers on YouTube. He pays out of his own pockets and goes to camps and gets crossed-over every time for views.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

@Miggs @Piff Tannen

Dude is so talented man..why doesn’t he care

These type videos are not good for my mental health....Even tho hes been in the league 5 years this shyt makes me still think he can do it even tho we already should know better...Wiggins is like that ex that offered nothing but immaculate TNA...You know you shouldnt be keeping tabs on IG but you cant help it...