I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Something must be wrong with that job...I'm surprised Langdon and a few others didn't take it...

You’re stuck with a player with a 4 year $160 million contract that kicks in next season who ruptured his Achilles..

It’s a terrible job

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Sp*rs always getting in other teams business fukk them the nba won’t do anything because dying for small market success

I've been saying this but people keep ignoring it because they dont wanna hear the truth

Spurs contemplated trading Kawhi for kristaps back in June 2017 but backed out. Stephen a Smith said this too but of course swept under the rug.

Yall keep thinking spurs fukked up with Kawhi tho

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re stuck with a player with a 4 year $160 million contract that kicks in next season who ruptured his Achilles..

It’s a terrible job

I mean i don't view it as terrible...It's still one of the few jobs of that type and if you can come in and somehow improve them im sure eventually another job will open up for you.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I got to say I would feel some type of way about this shyt. If I’m a parent, I’m mad if I’m paying $2000 for your ass to be getting embarrassed and shytted on. What is this type of exercise teaching you at camp?:stopitslime: I would pull harden(or whovever hosting the camp ) to the side and have a chat.

Last edited:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I got to say I would feel some type of way about this shyt. If I’m a parent, I’m mad if I’m paying $2000 for your ass to be getting embarrassed and shutter in. What is this type of exercise teaching you at camp?:stopitslime: I would pull harden(or whovever hosting the camp ) to the side and have a chat.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:i gotta admit im tired of these kinda videos, but why you so mad?:umad::umad:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s always amazed me how in practice/warmup all these nba players can hit like 10 shots in a row...and then can go like 3-10 in games even if uncontested

Is it cuz of adrenaline flowing? Or just the pressure of the moment ?
Lol, not just players. High school coaches be the same way. My gym teacher l, who was a division 2 player was at least 50 years with bad knees and back and he used to give me the bidness. I hold it in but inside I was :francis::stopitslime:
:mjcry::leostare::pacspit::mindblown::damn::sadbron::aicmon::shaq2::demonic:

That nigguh just never missed:mindblown:. Shyt wasn’t even pretty. What frustrated me the most was All his makes weren’t even swished. All his shots was like that lucky ass game winner that kawhi hit on Philly. That shyt used to just drive me crazy, like he was trolling me. The shot used to just bounced around and danced on the rim like it was waiting for me to get up under the basket to position myself for a rebound and then would just dropped through the hoop.:dahell:.

Nigguh used to walk pass my home room class(which was before gym) like:youngsabo::ufdup:.

Classroom use to laugh