"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
fans shouldn’t be allowed to directly address players @ all...shyt some of the signs they bring are straight up disrespectful and shouldn’t even be allowed...either infraction should result in fans immediately being removed

The fans were given level 2 warnings for their actions yet were still able to return to their seats :mjpls:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:what: Has this nikka Russ ever backed up his smack talk even one time in his career? All that wolfing but nikka ain’t never been bout it on the court. After that zaza shyt I’m starting to think son might be charmin. Even after that he’s backed down after popping shyt multiple times whenever the other person seems bout it.

Curry’s soft ass popped wild shyt and he didn’t have shyt to say. Dunn had him shook. nikka needs to stop
:mjlol: Stop. Not one player has ever accused Russ of being a "fake" tough guy.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:what: Has this nikka Russ ever backed up his smack talk even one time in his career? All that wolfing but nikka ain’t never been bout it on the court. After that zaza shyt I’m starting to think son might be charmin. Even after that he’s backed down after popping shyt multiple times whenever the other person seems bout it.

Curry’s soft ass popped wild shyt and he didn’t have shyt to say. Dunn had him shook. nikka needs to stop
What makes Steph soft in your opinion?