"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what: Has this nikka Russ ever backed up his smack talk even one time in his career? All that wolfing but nikka ain’t never been bout it on the court. After that zaza shyt I’m starting to think son might be charmin. Even after that he’s backed down after popping shyt multiple times whenever the other person seems bout it.

Curry’s soft ass popped wild shyt and he didn’t have shyt to say. Dunn had him shook. nikka needs to stop
Salah mejri told russ to meet him in the back of the stadium. Nothing happened. He didn’t want to mess with the crazy Palestinians

He’s starting to be worst than all bark no bite Kevin Garnett

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Man the amount of respect I got for bro for that statement right now :wow:

Bro said what he said and stood on that shyt :salute: fukk the league gon do? Fire him? :russ: Silver better eat a dikk and stand up for the players. fukk them wreckless at the mouth fans.

Yes, Silver will fine him because he's a coward with no backbone. If it was an NBA player that was :wrist: and a fan said something to that player and the player reacted, Silver would probably donate money to some LGBTQ* whatever charity.