"I'll Fukk You And Your Wife Up"-Russy To A Jazz Fan (Edit-Fan Gets Lifetime Ban)

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
White fans always gully when they in the stands, but once they get confronted by a athlete, they searching for security

Yup

DampAncientIslandwhistler-small.gif

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
:what: Has this nikka Russ ever backed up his smack talk even one time in his career? All that wolfing but nikka ain’t never been bout it on the court. After that zaza shyt I’m starting to think son might be charmin. Even after that he’s backed down after popping shyt multiple times whenever the other person seems bout it.

Curry’s soft ass popped wild shyt and he didn’t have shyt to say. Dunn had him shook. nikka needs to stop

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this doesn't turn into something big:patrice:

It will the funny thing is that they will say russ needs to be the bigger man he is trained to deal with this ....

to be the face of the NBA you have to be willing to deal with this stuff

i cant think anyone that can without getting in their feelings and dont lash out like this

:yeshrug:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: Has this nikka Russ ever backed up his smack talk even one time in his career? All that wolfing but nikka ain’t never been bout it on the court. After that zaza shyt I’m starting to think son might be charmin. Even after that he’s backed down after popping shyt multiple times whenever the other person seems bout it.

Curry’s soft ass popped wild shyt and he didn’t have shyt to say. Dunn had him shook. nikka needs to stop

Semaj was about to give that nikka a whole album of instrumentals, on his career night too :myman: