iHeartMedia To File For Bankruptcy (15 Billion Debt)

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I keep seeing commercials for their award show on demand when I cant get to the remote quick enough to fast forward. Wonder if the awards show will get cancelled now?:patrice:

Also:dame: tried to let people know you cant get fired or sold if you don't have a boss but they laughed at him.

$15 billion in debt!!:damn::damn::damn:

Last edited:

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
Someone started a throwback radio station in Chicago . 104.3FM

Killed all the iHeartMedia stations lol

I doubt they have 15 billion in debt . I don’t believe that at all .

Lol everybody listening to that. I must be the only mid 30s person in the city who isn't playing that in the car lol

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I doubt they have 15 billion in debt . I don’t believe that at all .

Traditional media outlets are struggling to survive this new digital age. Media depends on ad sales to survive and stations can't bring in the ad dollars they could years ago. Radio stations can't afford to pay in-house jocks and are getting syndicated shows to cut costs as much as possible. You literally can make more money working at McDonald's or Target than working for a radio or TV station.

That's the reason you hear Breakfast Club on pretty much every iHeart urban station and Ricky Smiley on the others. You'll be hard pressed to find a station with their own morning show now.

And in the evening time, most Urban AC stations have the DL Hughley Show and the Sweat Hotel.

Iheartradio aka Clear Channel bought up almost every station after Clinton passed the Telecommunications Act Of 1996 and have had a monopoly and that's the reason every station has the exact same playlist. If anything, this may allow more variety in station ownership.

Last edited:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Lol everybody listening to that. I must be the only mid 30s person in the city who isn't playing that in the car lol

I only listen to 104.3 here and there . I use my phone in the car for music and podcast .

My office usually plays satellite , but switched when all these cacs hears all the Ja Rule they was playing . They played nikkas In Paris one day they went back to the satellite :dead:

The district director was like :dahell: Colilluminati what y’all got on the radio ?:dahell:

:heh:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Traditional media outlets are struggling to survive this new digital age. Media depends on ad sales to survive and stations can't bring in the ad dollars they could years ago. Radio stations can't afford to pay in-house jocks and are getting syndicated shows to cut costs as much as possible. You literally can make more money working at McDonald's or Target than working for a radio or TV station.

That's the reason you hear either Breakfast Club on pretty much evedy iHeart urban station and Ricky Smiley on the others. You'll be hard pressed to find a station with their own morning show now.

And in the evening time, most Urban AC stations have the DL Hughley Show and the Sweat Hotel.

Iheartradio aka Clear Channel bought up almost every station after Clinton passed the Telecommunications Act Of 1996 and have had a monopoly and that's the reason every station has the exact same playlist. If anything, this may allow more variety in station ownership.

I don’t think they have 15 billion in debt . I’m not reading all that . Lol