Ignore List Support Group

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
He's a delusional clown shoes :gucci:
I have no idea what he's talking about, I just came in his thread and told him to shut his bytch ass up, and he accuses me of wanting to be white :dwillhuh:, he tries too hard, if you dont agree with him your a racist cac or wanna be cac, it never occurred to him no1 wanTs to hear his shyt

You came into a thread where i was exposing a cac that said "whites are less racist then hispanics"

And told me to stfu

fukking coconut

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
image.png

:wow: ignore list so clutch, i was wondering why i wasn't seeing londilions racist comments anymore.

ignore.jpg

ignore2.jpg

ignore3.jpg

ignore4.jpg

toast-o.gif

Solid List :salute:

ATearInMyEye

#KnicksTape
Daps
Reppin
Def Valley
Alright, ima give my perspective whether I'm still on ignore or not. It's not that I was capping for whites, I just felt you got mad at @the cac mamba and him supposedly dissing lavar ball and made the thread about whites being racist. I don't defend whites, I don't defend Hispanics, I don't defend blacks, I don't defend Asians, I don't defend any group of people. If you fukk with me and respect me, ima do the same. Which is why I dislike all those threads and comments saying, all whites are racist, all Hispanics are racist, all blacks are racist. Idiotic comments adding fuel to an unnecessary fire. Nobody chose their skin color and ethnicity and we're all humans. It's 2017, the fact that hate and racial tensions still exist is mind boggling. And I know it's mostly in tlr since there isn't much if any race threads in the other forums. I come here to discuss and learn things about topics that interest me, give my input, and crack some jokes. Just like in real life. Just like mostly everyone else. I know I'm outnumbered here being a white Hispanic in a predominantly black site, but I give and earn respect and don't hate on other races. Racism is childish and unnecessary and that's both online and offline. Like I said, I don't be capping for any race of people, except my people, and they come from all over the world.
All I got from that is you're white Hispanic...

Sike, :salute: and thanks for always hating on me with quirky comments and/or gifs in Event Staff

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
U need to log off OP. U taking this nonsense way too seriously

Just shedding light on racism on the coli.

Which is typical of white people.

If u dont care that i love black people and have been around black people my whole life, cool.

If u dont care about racist people running around the coli, cool.

But i know other people do care, so how hard is it for you to LOG OFF, or ignore my threads?

You guys give out great advice, yet always seem to chime in when im going in at suspected white accounts who are being ignorantly racist.

Take your own advice and Ignore my thread

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Just shedding light on racism on the coli.

Which is typical of white people.

If u dont care that i love black people and have been around black people my whole life, cool.

If u dont care about racist people running around the coli, cool.

But i know other people do care, so how hard is it for you to LOG OFF, or ignore my threads?

You guys give out great advice, yet always seem to chime in when im going in at suspected white accounts who are being ignorantly racist.

Take your own advice and Ignore my thread
Posting on the coli has 0 effect on racism either way. U can't prove how "down " u r by posting here. If ur so concerned with demonstrating how committed you are to black empowerment go give some money to black charities , volunteer at a community organization, lobby to change the prison system, etc. U don't get any points for posting on a fake, so called black website