Ignore List Support Group

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Alright, ima give my perspective whether I'm still on ignore or not. It's not that I was capping for whites, I just felt you got mad at @the cac mamba and him supposedly dissing lavar ball and made the thread about whites being racist. I don't defend whites, I don't defend Hispanics, I don't defend blacks, I don't defend Asians, I don't defend any group of people. If you fukk with me and respect me, ima do the same. Which is why I dislike all those threads and comments saying, all whites are racist, all Hispanics are racist, all blacks are racist. Idiotic comments adding fuel to an unnecessary fire. Nobody chose their skin color and ethnicity and we're all humans. It's 2017, the fact that hate and racial tensions still exist is mind boggling. And I know it's mostly in tlr since there isn't much if any race threads in the other forums. I come here to discuss and learn things about topics that interest me, give my input, and crack some jokes. Just like in real life. Just like mostly everyone else. I know I'm outnumbered here being a white Hispanic in a predominantly black site, but I give and earn respect and don't hate on other races. Racism is childish and unnecessary and that's both online and offline. Like I said, I don't be capping for any race of people, except my people, and they come from all over the world.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
He put me on the ignore list because I said Mexicans are racist towards blacks.

Mind you I didn't call them wetbacks or spics (and he has admitted to regular use of the word "nikka" in his own vocabulary) I simply said that many Mexicans harbor racist feelings towards blacks and he called me a cac for calling that out. :mjlol:

Glad i Unignored ur alternative fact posting ass

image.png

You never say spic tho, ok. And i already said i wasnt going to use that word because of how it makes other peope feel on here.

I did grow up with the word, with an a at the end, and to us in compton it was like saying homie

But yeah, ima take your lying ass word for it

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
You gotta be a special kind of suck to end on my ignore list

Like Woman of God is a troll but she's entertaining

In ordwr for me to block you you have tp be an annoying whiner

Matt504 ia on my ignore list

Why you gotta a ignore list in the first place. Can't take the heat? :dame:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Glad i Unignored ur alternative fact posting ass

image.png

You never say spic tho, ok. And i already said i wasnt going to use that word because of how it makes other peope feel on here.

I did grow up with the word, with an a at the end, and to us in compton it was like saying homie

But yeah, ima take your lying ass word for it
I never called you a spic when discussing the topic of Mexicans and their racism towards blacks.

You ignored me because I said some Mexicans are racist.

And you god damn right I called her a spic.

In response to her calling a black man a ******.
2m4yx38.jpg

Women dont have to deal with stuff like this

A lot of times, girls go out of their way to hand out the most disrespectful rejection they can as opposed to having some integrity
Give the whole story don't leave out facts.

Im not racist but you call a black man a ****** I'm calling you whatever derogatory term for your race I can think of :yeshrug:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Isnt Cocaine Biceps one of your peoples?
He's a delusional clown shoes :gucci:
I have no idea what he's talking about, I just came in his thread and told him to shut his bytch ass up, and he accuses me of wanting to be white :dwillhuh:, he tries too hard, if you dont agree with him your a racist cac or wanna be cac, it never occurred to him no1 wanTs to hear his shyt

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Alright, ima give my perspective whether I'm still on ignore or not. It's not that I was capping for whites, I just felt you got mad at @the cac mamba and him supposedly dissing lavar ball and made the thread about whites being racist. I don't defend whites, I don't defend Hispanics, I don't defend blacks, I don't defend Asians, I don't defend any group of people. If you fukk with me and respect me, ima do the same. Which is why I dislike all those threads and comments saying, all whites are racist, all Hispanics are racist, all blacks are racist. Idiotic comments adding fuel to an unnecessary fire. Nobody chose their skin color and ethnicity and we're all humans. It's 2017, the fact that hate and racial tensions still exist is mind boggling. And I know it's mostly in tlr since there isn't much if any race threads in the other forums. I come here to discuss and learn things about topics that interest me, give my input, and crack some jokes. Just like in real life. Just like mostly everyone else. I know I'm outnumbered here being a white Hispanic in a predominantly black site, but I give and earn respect and don't hate on other races. Racism is childish and unnecessary and that's both online and offline. Like I said, I don't be capping for any race of people, except my people, and they come from all over the world.

:salute: good post breh.