Ignore List Support Group

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Some of u dudes legit lonely as fukk And come on here to just argue with random people over any fukking thing

Some of the females post shyt to troll so a dudes can actually directly interact with their lonely ass :dead:

Perhaps the ignore function would serve u better

I throw corny ass trolls on ignore with the quickness

Some of the posters on here catty like their period on 24/7

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There was someone who kept posting outright lies every time I posted in Higher Learning. I would post facts, with cites and quotes. Then he would make up lies to counter it. I would show the evidence that he was lying, then he'd spam the thread posting a dozen messages in a row to bury my evidence that he lied. Then he would repeat the same lie over again.

It was tiring and pointless, and clear that there was nothing useful coming out of his mouth and no reason to engage with him. And I was tired of him fukking up meaningful threads. So I put him on ignore.

I didn't like it either, and I didn't think I would ever do it. But there you go.

HIs name was @Napoleon if you've heard of him.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
It's the coli. The only place on the internet where I can post in a black safe space. It's basically become my window to the world, so naturally I'm not going to ignore anyone. :blessed: