Ignore List Support Group

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
when you got 80 people on your ignore list but let racist white people shyt on you and continue interacting with them :russ:
im not an advocate of the ignore list at all, but to have more than maybe 10 people on there is overkill
just get off the internet

damn yall so fukking weak :mjlol:

you know you a bytch when as a man, you ignore a woman :russ:

:umad:

i am legit laughing right now, the nigerian got so many damn people ignored the only threads he sees are his own where he's shytted on in 90% of the posts

the only thing the ignore list does is prevent you from shytting on people after they shyt on you for everyone to see :russ:
how can i neg you on sight if you not on sight? :russ:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
when you got 80 people on your ignore list but let racist white people shyt on you and continue interacting with them :russ:
im not an advocate of the ignore list at all, but to have more than maybe 10 people on there is overkill
just get off the internet

damn yall so fukking weak :mjlol:

you know you a bytch when as a man, you ignore a woman :russ:

:umad:

i am legit laughing right now, the nigerian got so many damn people ignored the only threads he sees are his own where he's shytted on in 90% of the posts

the only thing the ignore list does is prevent you from shytting on people after they shyt on you for everyone to see :russ:
how can i neg you on sight if you not on sight? :russ:
That loser was posing and smiling his ass off with that white supremacist Anthony Cumia but puts half this forum on his ignore list. :mjlol:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
does the nigerian know that some names on his ignore list are now different names
are they still ignored under the new name?? :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I think I've only blocked one person here and on the hamster combined in over 10 something years that I've posted on both.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I only have a few on ignore, mostly sambos and cacs really. I don't know what exactly they did for me to ignore them, aside from that phonzi fakkit. I'm not trying to be tagged 10 times a day in various threads :yeshrug: