Ignorant Early 2000s appreciation thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Man, them youngins could possibly be included. My lil cousin put me on to shyt from time to time and hes like 5 years younger than me. I remember when lil nikka was clowning on me for not having any timbs. He used to talk SO RECKLESS when his moms and my moms wasnt around

"Where ya timbs at Mike? Do everybody in Cincinnati think you a bytch, or do you just fit in with all them bytch nikkas?" :to:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikkas went from dressing like this
06_320x240.jpg

to this

chance01.jpg

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:lolbron: im just fukkin with u

we :win: off that andriod tho, i got one recently, shyt took my hustle to new levels :ohhh:

IDK breh, its not for everyone.

You got dumbass girls tryna hustle textin everyone in they phone "i got some saccs"

These lil grimey ass nikkas out here is straight :violent: when they see that, and most the time its a girl they grew up with/fucced :huhldup:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Every nikka had they own street crew, each nikka feelin like the toughest dude alive :laugh:

Thought we were the baddest muhfukkas alive. Mean muggin nikkas simply because...we were supposed ta? :birdman:

Did some stupid stupid shyt back then. Fights just because nikkas were always poppin off the mouth for the dumbest reasons.

The 2000s were the shyt :skip:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Thought we were the baddest muhfukkas alive. Mean muggin nikkas simply because...we were supposed ta? :birdman:

Did some stupid stupid shyt back then. Fights just because nikkas were always poppin off the mouth for the dumbest reasons.

The 2000s were the shyt :skip:

I remember me and my nikkas was walking around the neighborhood just looking for shyt to get into. One day we in the alley and some nikka(a known dope boy in the hood) came out and told us gtf away from his fence and his pit. Us, thinking we the shyt fire bacc at this nikka(he like 6'2 a grown ass man, we was like 11 or 12 at the time:laugh: ) we aint go nowhere, feelin ourselfs too much, nothin happened tho. I saw the same dude a couple years later when he was coo :yeshrug: