Ignorant Early 2000s appreciation thread

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When they played this at the party by time Bohagon's verse was done a full fledged moshpit done formed, 3 nikkas done already got jumped, and then you hear a random nikka say "aw shyt he going to the trunk!!!"

So many memories :ahh:

And ppl think "I Dont Like" is a shyt startin song :stopitslime:

Last edited by a moderator:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
51bPRMluCnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The ignorance :ahh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Nah breh, shyt changed. Thing about it

We went from playing Def Jam FFNY, NBA Ballers, San Andreas to COD and Skyrim :scusthov:

Baggy clothes, everyone feeling like a dboy to skinny clothes, nikkas wanting to dress like models :scusthov:

Roc A fella at its height to YMCMB :scusthov:

3 Strikes, Friday After Next, Paid In Full to ......:beli:

VC, AI, Tmac, Kobe to having a dress code, NBA players all buddy buddy dressing like hipsters :smh:

Goddamn, breh.

You're right. There needs to be a renaissance or somethin, man. I feel out of touch with these nikkas tryna be models and shyt like you say. The new urban fashion n shyt is gay as fukk, breh. Black hipsters. I blame Kid Cudi, fahreal. I dunno why. I just know that as soon as he started blowing up, everybody was tryna be him. And it disgusted me. This was prolly what? Like 4 years ago?

Like...I actually remembrer it as it happened :wow:

I actually called them nikkas "kid cudi nikkas". Me and the homie were wondering what the fukk was going on.

Little did I know, we were the ones that were gonna get left behind :to:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Goddamn, breh.

You're right. There needs to be a renaissance or somethin, man. I feel out of touch with these nikkas tryna be models and shyt like you say. The new urban fashion n shyt is gay as fukk, breh. Black hipsters. I blame Kid Cudi, fahreal. I dunno why. I just know that as soon as he started blowing up, everybody was tryna be him. And it disgusted me. This was prolly what? Like 4 years ago?

Like...I actually remembrer it as it happened :wow:

I actually called them nikkas "kid cudi nikkas". Me and the homie were wondering what the fukk was going on.

Little did I know, we were the ones that were gonna get left behind :to:

Word bruh, i should prolly change the thread title, cuz the shyt lasted well into the mid 2000s. I think it ended around 2007 tho, when lil wayne began his run and soulja boy had the number 1 song in america:smh:
Like i remember the same nikkas who bought they uniform shirt extra coming, coming into the next school year wearing fitted diccies and vans :dry:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Word bruh, i should prolly change the thread title, cuz the shyt lasted well into the mid 2000s. I think it ended around 2007 tho, when lil wayne began his run and soulja boy had the number 1 song in america:smh:
Like i remember the same nikkas who bought they uniform shirt extra coming, coming into the next school year wearing fitted diccies and vans :dry:

Yup yup. I stayed fresh with the carhartt n timbs into the winter tho. jeans somewhat baggy. I noticed the change tho. I think I could smell it, my nikka.

No joke I was walkin around my college campus lookin like
th_WeeBey.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yup yup. I stayed fresh with the carhartt n timbs into the winter tho. jeans somewhat baggy. I noticed the change tho. I think I could smell it, my nikka.

No joke I was walkin around my college campus lookin like
th_WeeBey.gif

Most these cornball nikkas would be food in the early 2000s. And based on the stories, idk what would happen to them in the early 90s/late 80s :huhldup: