IGN Top 100 TV Shows: Agree or Disagree?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Im actually surprised IGN dindt go for more Sci-fi/Supernatural/Comic book shows since that's it wheelhouse

Surprised Batman:TAS is that low.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
*scrolls through ign list and doesn't see Martin, Married with Children, or A Different World*

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif
Thanks for confirming the :trash: status of the list before i clicked the link:salute:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There has never been a list created in entertainment history that people will agree with, that's the whole point of them :heh:

Yeah they're for debate and discussion. A list is always always always going to be subjective lol. Some shyt not being on doesn't make it garbage in this case because there's a lot of quality included

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
No Scrubs :dahell:
Parks and Rec at 15 :wtf:
Was Lost THAT good :dwillhuh:

I don't think any of those "reality" shows deserve to be on there. Influence wise sure but it spawned a generation of such shytty television that carries on till this day. Essentially killing the music video lead MTV as a whole, only to create MTV2 which eventually followed suit.
It baffles me ( :mindblown: ) that people get so connected with such arrogant and ignorant people who offer nothing stimulating at all. Them shyts are :trash::hhh:
I don't understand how these :trash: shows are anywhere near a "greatest" TV shows of all time.
FOH :camby:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No Scrubs :dahell:
Parks and Rec at 15 :wtf:
Was Lost THAT good :dwillhuh:

I don't think any of those "reality" shows deserve to be on there. Influence wise sure but it spawned a generation of such shytty television that carries on till this day. Essentially killing the music video lead MTV as a whole, only to create MTV2 which eventually followed suit.
It baffles me ( :mindblown: ) that people get so connected with such arrogant and ignorant people who offer nothing stimulating at all. Them shyts are :trash::hhh:
Survivor is one of the longest enduring shows in TV history. It totally deserves it, Jeff Probst FTW!
Lost is one of if not the most original show put on network TV. The ending did suck but the journey up until then was actually pretty great.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Survivor is one of the longest enduring shows in TV history. It totally deserves it, Jeff Probst FTW!
Lost is one of if not the most original show put on network TV. The ending did suck but the journey up until then was actually pretty great.
I mean...I'll give you Survivor. Once I saw the Real World on there I'd already planned on my response.
shyt, it got that faggette "The Miz" a WWE career :scust:
As far as Lost, I lost interest somewhere in the 2nd season. Those weekly cliffhangers were :francis:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I mean...I'll give you Survivor. Once I save the Real World on there I'd already planned on my response.
shyt, it got that faggette "The Miz" a WWE career :scust:
As far as Lost, I lost interest somewhere in the 2nd season. Those weekly cliffhangers were :francis:
Yes, fukk Lost/ABC forever for the reruns in the middle of seasons and episodes that did not move the overall plot forward. But they realized fans were losing interest when Criminal Minds started beating them in the ratings. Later seasons they got rid of the re-runs and eps about nothing.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up bruh :mjlol:

Call the Wire stupid when OZ has a aging drug pill story line to reduce people sentences :dead::dead:

Learn to read breh I never said The Wire was stupid I just didn't like the way it ended :martin: