IGN: Sony paid for the Wu-Kong xbox delay, no technical issues.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
@Gizmo_Duck Look who dapped this post but want to run around acting tired of stannery when he's cackling here :mjlol:
05V4Qz3.png
I don’t even know what the Wu-Kong game is nor have any interest in playing it hence me not making a comment in this thread. I’ve been too busy playing Cyberpunk 2077.

You and @Gizmo_Duck keep trying on some gotcha shyt when I don’t even know nor give a damn about @MeachTheMonster to defend him :mjlol:

I don’t even like video games like that

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No. because there’s a clear difference beteeen tweets containing actual quotes and pictures. VS. The shyt you posted, but you wanna pretend it’s the same :stopitslime:

Just like this Wu-Kong story. It was kicking around in cac tweets for days/weeks. I didn’t post anything about it till a reputable source investigated and reported their findings.

Big difference from running to post

This from some random twitter person who we don’t even know what their real name is. Again the shyt ain’t even in english.

But none of you asked for proof or cared about the validity of the info or reporting practices from dude. You all just ran with it no questions asked.

At this point i actually hope you are playing dumb :francis:
Ya’ll want this game so bad :mjlol:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
No they didnt.

a publication like IGN doesn’t post a story unless they can corroborate with multiple independent sources, which they say they did.

Y’all playing dumb if u are pretending that’s the same as some random twitter user talmbout what they “heard”

Don’t play dumb, leave that to the liars and snitches in your crew. :cheers:

IGN says they asked, but didn’t get an answer :mjpls:
You're asking me not to play dumb, but write this.

As for this post.
Y’all didn’t need “proof” or confirmation in here tho.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/black-myth-wukong-delayed-indefinitely-on-xbox.1048061/#post-53577299

That was an issue with Intel chips and the game. From Tom's Hardware, a respected technical PC site

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony dropped that bag on em after the release

“Just say it was a memory leak or something”

:troll:
Aight, gig is up. I started the rumor. I sent it to Paul earlier this week. Told him I heard it from my “sources”

:pachaha:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans :mjlol:

So we going to act like this is any different than what Sony has done in the pass traditionally and non traditionally.

For the longest y'all didn't believe Sony blocked games from coming to Xbox at all ( and probably still don't) and it was " why would they make it for Xbox" then the court documents came out and y'all was like "they have to do this otherwise MS would just buy up everything". :mjlol:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

So we going to act like this is any different than what Sony has done in the pass traditionally and non traditionally.

For the longest y'all didn't believe Sony blocked games from coming to Xbox at all ( and probably still don't) and it was " why would they make it for Xbox" then the court documents came out and y'all was like "they have to do this otherwise MS would just buy up everything". :mjlol:
we don't care

go buy a playstation if you want games :umad:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

It's called business. You know, that thing you like to use as an excuse when M$ is buying shyt up.

:mjlol: