IGN: Sony paid for the Wu-Kong xbox delay, no technical issues.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Sony helps games get over the line for their customers.

why can't the most profitable company in the world do the same? :wow: MS has given zero fukks about yall for almost two decades.
This is a capitalist society and Microsoft is one of the biggest companies on the planet. The fact that they stopped giving a fukk, because I remember them giving one with the OG Xbox and 360, says everything about them.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y'all do. Even when it turns out the "cac tweet" is true you all still pretend Sony stans are the equivalent of people reposting Whatsapp statuses as factual news.
Y’all literally post random fukking tweets from and opinions from dudes on twitter named “eatmyass12000” and Stories clearly written by A.I.

But now wanna compare that to a story from IGN where they claim to have corroborated with multilple independent sources.

Really don’t know if yall be playing dumb or actually fukking stupid :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Aka Microsoft and their shills trying their hardest to play victim again /thread

You’ll get the monkey game eventually just like BG3. Seeing meach and his fake news crew posting ‘cac tweets’ has been entertaining though :ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all literally post random fukking tweets from and opinions from dudes on twitter named “eatmyass12000” and Stories clearly written by A.I.

But now wanna compare that to a story from IGN where they claim to have corroborated with multilple independent sources.

Really don’t know if yall be playing dumb or actually fukking stupid :huhldup:
@Gizmo_Duck Look who dapped this post but want to run around acting tired of stannery when he's cackling here :mjlol:
05V4Qz3.png