IGN: Sony paid for the Wu-Kong xbox delay, no technical issues.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What am I crying about breh?
You in here bugging out on some news that might not even be true. Sony slimy this, sony slimy that.

Then in another topic you'll be complaining about how wu kong is broken, "they're scared to review it", it's full of performance issues, etc.

I mean, do you, but don't act ignorant on how folks have been acting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I see IGN are still Microsoft Shills, friend.

Its mainly because they originally got called out for saying there was a deal so they are trying to double back on it to prove they were right lol

This was back in June

IGN] Xbox Just Had its Best Showcase Ever – and at the Perfect ...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You in here bugging out on some news that might not even be true. Sony slimy this, sony slimy that.

Then in another topic you'll be complaining about how wu kong is broken, "they're scared to review it", it's full of performance issues, etc.

Oh I see

:umad:

"I'm bugging" and complaining about Wukong being broken. None of those are true.

But me saying the game isn't optimized probably sounds like that if...

You are a Sony stan.

:mjlol:
Sony stans

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"slimy platform things to force you to do what they want you to do."

- "Good Guy" Phil

Like port your games to it because they don’t sell on your own platform? They should be thanking sony cause steam and gamepass wasn’t getting it done apparently

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Oh I see

:umad:

"I'm bugging" and complaining about Wukong being broken. None of those are true.

But me saying the game isn't optimized probably sounds like that if...

You are a Sony stan.

Sony stans
Hey breh, just my observation. If you want to write that off as "sony stan", cool.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So telling the truth is an L and worth laughing at?
I guess it's better than crying :umad:
The xbrehs in here, apart from court, have PS5s and PCs. They could quite easily be playing the game right now.
I've had a PC since before you was born. I used to build PCs, got some Cisco certs, taught myself to code back in the Dreamcast days. Point is you nikkaz don't know me like that. But it's true, I haven't gotten this game yet. Not pressed for any new game at full price.
Still in denial, so you look stupid because of that but continue...
Then in another topic you'll be complaining about how wu kong is broken,
Nobody ever said that but continue...
they're scared to review it", it's full of performance issues, etc.
These are facts, the reviewers was withheld until after release and they didn't do that for the PC version. Not only is that not normal, we as gamers and reviewers:etc know that if a game isn't available for review before launch then they are hiding something. Maybe this is your first rodeo and you didn't know that?

I doubt it but I can assure you everyone else here knows this and every time it happened in the past they talked about it in depth. So you can get the fukk outta here with your bulshyt :camby:
We won't :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This game got Xbots losing their minds :mjlol:
What happened to the roadmap and Hellblade and all that

We have all of that but what does that have to do with this threads topic?

This is an odd way to tap out. To be in a thread about wukong deals and false reasons lobbied against Xbox.
And instead of getting to the bottom of this, you suggest we talk about other games :wtf:

Its a deflection, this the internet, so you are now showing the universe. Future generations.. YOur grandkids could come here one day and be like :damn:
Think about your futures future and stop the madness