IG model Amirah Dyme hits 2 million followers

Sylar

Pro
Daps
Her personality is trash.

She a German bytch tryna act like a American thot. She say she Muslim but nearly everything she posts or talks about is haram. I mean nobody perfect. But bytch really have no clue about quran the sunnah or hadith and she be spewing the oh read the quran like it justifies her being a whore. bytch is also embarrassing when she behave like your typical western euro whore but want to claim Sudan and spread her whoreness ideas on the continent in a Muslim country.
Scust.

The self-hatred on the coli is something serious. I can't believe there are some posters on this thread trying to dissect her background so they can claim her to be black :mjlol:. Straight up pathetic.

I mean can't u tell from afar that this pasty bytch ain't black? :dahell:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Y'all nikkas in here on your knees begging for a chance with this chick while my nikka Jesse Lingard just got bored, cheated on her and tossed her in the bushes without a care in the world :mjlol:

Man stop acting so thirsty :hhh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: We talkin bout a fine ass woman who is doing the world a service by showing us how fine she is and you in here worrying about her personality and religion?

Da fukk is wrong with you? Are you not a heterosexual male? This ain't your sister or daughter. So instead of worrying about what she's doing with her life, be a man and appreciate how good she looks.

This. No one is even talking about wiring this broad. It’s all about appreciating a pretty woman and moving by on. Who cares about her personality? None of us know her so how is it relevant?