IG model Amirah Dyme hits 2 million followers

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
:dahell: We talkin bout a fine ass woman who is doing the world a service by showing us how fine she is and you in here worrying about her personality and religion?

Da fukk is wrong with you? Are you not a heterosexual male? This ain't your sister or daughter. So instead of worrying about what she's doing with her life, be a man and appreciate how good she looks.

Who said she not a bad bytch? Some peoples personalities can be a turn off. And I dont mind a bird brain bytch. But everyone has their limits. And I'm not saying she need to behave a certain way or adhere any religion. But her stupidity and hypocrisy is off the Richter scale.

The self-hatred on the coli is something serious. I can't believe there are some posters on this thread trying to dissect her background so they can claim her to be black :mjlol:. Straight up pathetic.

I mean can't u tell from afar that this pasty bytch ain't black? :dahell:

I think the issue is her trying to identify more with her Sudanese side, but behaving like her German side. Just retawdid *Kevin gates *

Daps
Bimbos like this thots serve only to get backshots and get nutted in, she is a self attention seeking whore. Strike her when she gets rude or out of pocket.