Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
giphy.gif

Ok

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
nikkas are so weak in these times. Men out here worshipping these women and follow them on social media like some peon. I don't be knowing 95% of the women y'all post because I don't follow women like some simp. We need a man's movement because it's no wonder men getting finessed everyday in court. Following women when they're supposed to be following you.

Exactly. I'm embarrassed for these dudes. Plus they are fukking up the game by blowing up these chicks heads.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her personality is trash.

She a German bytch tryna act like a American thot. She say she Muslim but nearly everything she posts or talks about is haram. I mean nobody perfect. But bytch really have no clue about quran the sunnah or hadith and she be spewing the oh read the quran like it justifies her being a whore. bytch is also embarrassing when she behave like your typical western euro whore but want to claim Sudan and spread her whoreness ideas on the continent in a Muslim country. Scust.

:dahell: We talkin bout a fine ass woman who is doing the world a service by showing us how fine she is and you in here worrying about her personality and religion?

Da fukk is wrong with you? Are you not a heterosexual male? This ain't your sister or daughter. So instead of worrying about what she's doing with her life, be a man and appreciate how good she looks.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She definitely got dookie particles left in her hair still