IG model Amirah Dyme hits 2 million followers

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
ass too big, wouldn't even pay attention to this bytch if she tried to holla at me. and i'm a ass guy.

62aXHCU.jpg
:dead::laff::laff::laff:

Perfect execution :russ:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'm takin' it from her, and if she says "no", I'll tell the judge I'm dislexus and tell him I thought she said "on" as in "let's get it on.....................awwwwwww:damn: babeh:ohlawd:"

That's if I were a simp:ufdup:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
nikkas are so weak in these times. Men out here worshipping these women and follow them on social media like some peon. I don't be knowing 95% of the women y'all post because I don't follow women like some simp. We need a man's movement because it's no wonder men getting finessed everyday in court. Following women when they're supposed to be following you.
I don't follow thirst traps at all on IG, just basketball pages and I know some of their names because of thecoli and shyt like that.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Her personality is trash.

She a German bytch tryna act like a American thot. She say she Muslim but nearly everything she posts or talks about is haram. I mean nobody perfect. But bytch really have no clue about quran the sunnah or hadith and she be spewing the oh read the quran like it justifies her being a whore. bytch is also embarrassing when she behave like your typical western euro whore but want to claim Sudan and spread her whoreness ideas on the continent in a Muslim country.
Scust.
:dead:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Read some of the dumbest shyt on here I swear. Basic? This broad not even my type and even I know she's not basic. No wonder women getting all kinds of surgeries to live up to yall retarded expectations.
She fosho not basic but these nikkas probably see shorties that look just like her everyday on IG with the fake body, photoshopped pictures etc. Nikkas is desensitized to it, now if they saw her in person they'd be like DAMN WHO DAT?! :whoo:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Read some of the dumbest shyt on here I swear. Basic? This broad not even my type and even I know she's not basic. No wonder women getting all kinds of surgeries to live up to yall retarded expectations.
ya'll really don't leave the house or what? she is basic, basically like every other chick i see when i leave the house. she's attractive but ya'll over here jerkin off to her IG pictures n shyt bout to kill a message board screen name just cuz they don't thirst like ya'll :mjlol: . i run into these glammed up broads every weekend when i hit the lounges wit my boys. Well those broads usually have a career and not some glorified prostitute that "models" on the internet. Since i was 21 and i'm 30 now. the internet got ya'll weirdos all fukked up in the game.