• Disagree

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • 6 Certs, 6 Figs, no degree necessary, no on-the-job injuries

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
So many posters are turning this into an all or none.

Stem degrees maybe the most lucrative. But getting a BA in Communications and making 60k at some administrative gov job with benefits is way better than working the fry station with nothing but your HS diploma.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
So many posters are turning this into an all or none.

Stem degrees maybe the most lucrative. But getting a BA in Communications and making 60k at some administrative gov job with benefits is way better than working the fry station with nothing but your HS diploma.

I set it up that way.

And the vote is even/nearly every time I check it.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This feels like it's part of the anti-intellectualism wave that's been all over this country.

College is about more than the size of your paycheck afterwards. I'd prefer a population that actually knows our history and is taught to think critically about information over one that doesn't. You're not going to get many of those lessons in trade school.
critical thinking skills should start way before college tho, if you aint got them by then.... :francis:
but i def cosign your sentiment. its kinda shenanigans that college and education is just an assembly line to get people out there to keep up the institution