if you're black and haven't visited forums like:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:rudy: Fuk outta here ... nikkaz dont even toss around the term c00n in reality like internet nikkaz do

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
These sick muthafukkahs, man!!

You can't help but:laff: at some of this shyt

lmao at that picture

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yo, on a serious tip....I clown alot in my posts, but seriously...

please try not to believe we are all raised to think and act like this.

Like my family...my dad only took jabs at irish people...but it really wasn't that serious, and as far as black people went, my parents accepted all my black friends and even broke bread with them at dinner...and in my culture, thats a REAL big thing.

There are quite a few of us on your side, and we are embarrassed by our racist counterparts.

Please try not to lump us together
Put it this way.... I'll always show respect to any human... But like Chris Rock says... Regis Feldman could out of nowhere call me a "knuckle dragging ******!", and I'd be like "I knew it":manny:

But in general, I give people the benefit of the doubt and show respect...:leostare:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
them dudes are mad for no reason.

:manny:
not everyone is going to like me so fukk them.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikkas come online to laugh and relax not walk into a battlefield .

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk them, its just internets breh. They say that shyt online, then dap up the black homie at work the next day.

They not really bout that life.

:snoop:

they dap their black "homie," head to their desk, and toss an application into the trash because the name on it seems too "black." fukkouttahere. you think shouting "******" is the only weapon in the arsenal of a racist cac? tell that to all of the unemployed black men out there in the streets, or the black men filling our prisons.