Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Chimpout
******mania
st0rmfr0nt - White Nationalist Community

you're c00ning and have no clue how deep the hatred towards us runs. :birdman:

i know the knee jerk is response is "i don't care what them cacs think about me"but you need to be aware of your enemies thoughts. look at the actual lurker to poster ratio on the-coli. you better believe them cacs are in the background lurking like:

5Rdil.gif

Havoc is st0rmfr0nt plant

:pacspit:

7d40b73e50.gif

:pacspit:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only lurk those sites after major events of black excellence or when some embarrassing ******-ish shyt happens that makes us look bad just to see what they got to say bout it

:wow:

same here, breh

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Never been there before and will probably never go

As long as the whit man has my direct deposit hit on Fridays I could care less what they think about me

Because I feel a certain way about them aswell

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I wish the mods would relax the rules regarding racism around here. I'd love for a couple of those cacs fakkits to come over here and talk sht so i can logically wreck their whole ideology from the ground up :laugh:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I lurk sometimes... Its funny to know that the same dude talking about how he would murder the first "groid" he sees if given the chance is the same goofy dude in line at subway ordering a chicken club :laugh:... Like, really breh? :childplease:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
There was a cac on worldstar that used to post racist sht religiously day in day out, sht was crazy. One day he was extra turnt up for some reason and started talking about how he's got all types of bangers, he's proeficiant in kick boxing, how he's "not afraid of blacks because he's a soldier for the front", how people should come see him, fck jungl bunny c00n monkey sht turds e.t.c., you know the typical sht they talk.

Anyway, not to long after, someone, somehow, discovered his youtube account and posted that sht everywhere on the site :laugh:

I was like :ohhh:, so i visit sons page, the first thing I saw was his picture, slim was built exactly like Peter griffin, fam looked flabby, sic and dejected.

There were also about 15 weird ass videos of him either rolling in the snow with other men giggling like a fairy, or, building snow men and running into them like a special needs kid, the rest of the videos that weren't on some silly sht like that were lame ass world of war craft montages.

Mmaaaaann i literally couldn't stop laughing, i was in tears star, then and there I understood that internet escapism is a reality for some people :laugh:

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
Yo, on a serious tip....I clown alot in my posts, but seriously...

please try not to believe we are all raised to think and act like this.

Like my family...my dad only took jabs at irish people...but it really wasn't that serious, and as far as black people went, my parents accepted all my black friends and even broke bread with them at dinner...and in my culture, thats a REAL big thing.

There are quite a few of us on your side, and we are embarrassed by our racist counterparts.

Please try not to lump us together

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
There was a cac on worldstar that used to post racist sht religiously day in day out, sht was crazy. One day he was extra turnt up for some reason and started talking about how he's got all types of bangers, he's proeficiant in kick boxing, how he's "not afraid of blacks because he's a soldier for the front", how people should come see him, fck jungl bunny c00n monkey sht turds e.t.c., you know the typical sht they talk.

Anyway, not to long after, someone, somehow, discovered his youtube account and posted that sht everywhere on the site :laugh:

I was like :ohhh:, so i visit sons page, the first thing I saw was his picture, slim was built exactly like Peter griffin, fam looked flabby, sic and dejected.

There were also about 15 weird ass videos of him either rolling in the snow with other men giggling like a fairy, or, building snow men and running into them like a special needs kid, the rest of the videos that weren't on some silly sht like that were lame ass world of war craft montages.

Mmaaaaann i literally couldn't stop laughing, i was in tears star, then and there I understood that internet escapism is a reality for some people :laugh:
:deadrose: