if you're black and haven't visited forums like:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and a lot of you guys are funny. yall say shyt like "they aren't about that life" but then bytch and complain when you see blacks getting railroaded in the justice system. no nikka, they are about that life.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
your truly a dumbazz if you think someone needs to go to a forum to know racism exists...

go read a book.

or try to get a job or marry a white person. There are plenty of ways you can find out without the use of a screen name and password.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
In today world, there's really no need to pay attention to websites like the ones listed above, made up of losers who's opinion and insults is comparable to a beetle dung. What can they do to you in real life? absolutely nothing unless some of them enjoy authority positions like boses or managers at worksource employment, healthcare facilities and so on. The chances of members of those websites holding important jobs is slim to nothing, strictly based on their low-IQ.

Anyways those racist websites will do u no good, it'll just make u worse and u will have unnecessary hate and eventually turn into exactly like them, except on the opposite side.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In today world, there's really no need to pay attention to websites like the ones listed above, made up of losers who's opinion and insults is comparable to a beetle dung. What can they do to you in real life? absolutely nothing unless some of them enjoy authority positions like boses or managers at worksource employment, healthcare facilities and so on.

why are you under the assumption that these are all just basement dwellers w/no way to enforce their racist views on you and yours?

i forgot the forum name, but i use to lurk a law enforcement forum and the post were similar to the ones i listed above. (except a lot more pc) except they can actually effect your reality under the right circumstances.

this idea that blacks should just completely ignore the racist beast is almost self destructive. these cacs sitting around brooding, hoarding assault rifles and ammo waiting for some supposed race war to pop off. oh well, you nikkas keep dancing :hamster:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
and a lot of you guys are funny. yall say shyt like "they aren't about that life" but then bytch and complain when you see blacks getting railroaded in the justice system. no nikka, they are about that life.

So what you want us to do about it? Riot?

That's exactly what they want us do.

Homie I live in NC. My city got confederate soldier statues right on the Capitol Building lawn. White boys stay waving rebel flags (not so much anymore) baiting your ass to get angry act ignorant.

The best way to deal with that shyt is too not even give them attention, because then the spotlight is on the out-of-touch redneck white trash who regular white people look down upon.

Worked for my city at least. I don't even see many rebel flags anymore.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what you want us to do about it? Riot?

That's exactly what they want us do.

Homie I live in NC. My city got confederate soldier statues right on the Capitol Building lawn. White boys stay waving rebel flags (not so much anymore) baiting your ass to get angry act ignorant.

The best way to deal with that shyt is too not even give them attention, because then the spotlight is on the out-of-touch redneck white trash who regular white people look down upon.

Worked for my city at least. I don't even see many rebel flags anymore.

didn't nobody say a damn thing about rioting. that'll happen when they start cutting social programs and them janky ass EBT cards stop working.

what i suggest? follow suit. start hoarding survival supplies and legally purchase a means to defend you and yours. that would be a positive start in my opinion.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
didn't nobody say a damn thing about rioting. that'll happen when they start cutting social programs and them janky ass EBT cards stop working.

what i suggest? follow suit. start hoarding survival supplies: and legally purchase a means to defend you and yours. that would be a positive start in my opinion.

:comeon: there ain't gonna be no fukkin race war.

Those sites represent a very small percent of the white population. Stop taking what they say so seriously, the fact that your butthurt means they won.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
damn brehs i been on those sites for like an hour straight

its crazy to think we've prolly run into and talked to someone who posts there in real life :ohhh: