If your husband got his ex-gf pregnant what would you do?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Welp tried to warn ya. The best tool in a bag of tricks is being underestimated. I've seen it happen too much, but it bodes well in her favor that ur this gullible. She's doing it right. Any judge listening to this scenario will take u to the cleaners for emotional duress. All she has to do is cry a few tears about her being willing to do anything to keep her marriage, but she just couldn't take it...yadda, yadda, yadda. BAM! Get ready for the one, two.
Her side dyck will be getting a lil too good and ur his come up too! So he'll be applying pressure soon.
Don't believe me just watch!

But nah....not yo wife...lmao! Said every cheating nikka EVER!
Just kidding. Ur good. :lolbron:

Also I smell a troll but I'll break that down another day.

LOL you got me all figured out...:mjlol:

The reason I don't lose women is because I'm not afraid to lose women..See, you are the type of woman that if your man cheated on you, you'd smash out his car windows and bleach all his clothes. I'm the type of man that if my wife cheats on me, I divorce her and find a new one. In the end, with or without my wife life goes on...

I'm a great husband, my hope for you is that one day you can also have a man like me, if you lucky that is :russ:!!

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
LOL you got me all figured out...:mjlol:

The reason I don't lose women is because I'm not afraid to lose women..See, you are the type of woman that if your man cheated on you, you'd smash out his car windows and bleach all his clothes. I'm the type of man that if my wife cheats on me, I divorce her and find a new one. In the end, with or without my wife life goes on...

I'm a great husband, my hope for you is that one day you can also have a man like me, if you lucky that is :russ:!!
No man. I don't do drama and confrontations. Life is too short. I never said u should be afraid, just prepared. The fact that ur taking this so emotionally and trying to lash out at me means you understand the truth of what I said.
But I don't wanna talk too much more about it b/c I don't wanna mess up what ur wife has going for her. Ur right. She's a very lucky woman. Truer words have never been spoken. Lol!

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
singleksnrain, post: 12815473, member: 22691"]No man. I don't do drama and confrontations. Life is too short. I never said u should be afraid, just prepared. The fact that ur taking this so emotionally and trying to lash out at me means you understand the truth of what I said.
But I don't wanna talk too much more about it b/c I don't wanna mess up what ur wife has going for her. Ur right. She's a very lucky woman. Truer words have never been spoken. Lol!
You single? :russ:

Its always the ones with no man that wanna give advice..bless yo heart:mjcry::mjcry:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You single? :russ:

Its always the ones with no man that wanna give advice..bless yo heart:mjcry::mjcry:

breh, that's a fukked up situation. You wouldn't even want to deal with it. :comeon: and you're shytty af and you KNOW you're fukked up because you said if she did the same shyt as you, you'd be gone. Men, I honestly never understand why so many women hated men until I stated posting on the coli and realized how horrible they are. :wow:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
s"Juicy, post: 12816464, member: 4254"]breh, that's a fukked up situation. You wouldn't even want to deal with it. :comeon: and you're shytty af and you KNOW you're fukked up because you said if she did the same shyt as you, you'd be gone. Men, I honestly never understand why so many women hated men until I stated posting on the coli and realized how horrible they are. :wow:

It was her choice to stay, she had the right 2 leave and didnt...my kids will be well taken care of and so will my women..im not running from my responsibilities like most nyggas...needs to be more men like me out here...

Ashley Banks

Daps
It was her choice to stay, she had the right 2 leave and didnt...my kids will be well taken care of and so will my women..im not running from my responsibilities like most nyggas...needs to be more men like me out here...

I'm just saying, breh you and I both know you're fukked up and you're proud of it, it's kind of disgusting. :manny: You have no respect for your wife and it's sad because you said she's a good woman yet you're proud of hurting her and think there's nothing wrong with it. That's every woman's nightmare to be good to a man and he's just like :manny: about how he treats you.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
if feel sorry for this dudes children..........there going to have a douchebag of a dad and there is nothing that they can do about it....

#tragic

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
="Juicy, post: 12816674don't knmber: 4254"]I'm just saying, breh you and I both know you're fukked up and you're proud of it, it's kind of disgusting. :manny: You have no respect for your wife and it's sad because you said she's a good woman yet you're proud of hurting her and think there's nothing wrong with it. That's every woman's nightmare to be good to a man and he's just like :manny: about how he treats you.

Heres the problem, you females dont know what you want which is why its my job to tell you...my wife is drawn to me because im strong, assertive, know what I want and am a leader..she has no choice but to be drawn to a man like me..its how yall are made, you cant help it...its not about whats real, its about how i make her feel and right now she feels like she needs me in her life...she cant help it.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Heres the problem, you females dont know what you want which is why its my job to tell you...my wife is drawn to me because im strong, assertive, know what I want and am a leader..she has no choice but to be drawn to a man like me..its how yall are made, you cant help it...its not about whats real, its about how i make her feel and right now she feels like she needs me in her life...she cant help it.

:smh: hopefully she realizes she deserves better.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Yall know I'm right and it hurts...it's all in the game :myman:

you're not but ok

I would've left the minute you said you got your ex pregnant, no way in hell I'm dealing with a scumbag like you. smh