If your husband got his ex-gf pregnant what would you do?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
you're not but ok

I would've left the minute you said you got your ex pregnant, no way in hell I'm dealing with a scumbag like you. smh

yes you would..You would be just like my wife if you were in her position..because I'd make you feel secure, regardless of what has happened, which my wife is...my wife was talkn that same mess when the cat first got let out the bag...now she at home cooking, waiting for me to get home from work. Not tryinng to sound like a a$$hole, its just tha truth.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
yes you would..You would be just like my wife if you were in her position..because I'd make you feel secure, regardless of what has happened, which my wife is...my wife was talkn that same mess when the cat first got let out the bag...now she at home cooking, waiting for me to get home from work. Not tryinng to sound like a a$$hole, its just tha truth.

that's exactly what you sound like, breh.

and no, you're wrong. I've left a man for much less.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Cant wait to be a daddy to both my kids and a man to both females in my life:blessed:
Breh, you don't have to reply to everyone. Every post is like you trying to convince yourself that it's all good or trying to convince people that your way is right. If it's all good, go live your life despite others opinions.

So it's either that or you trolling for reactions.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@CinnaSlim nygga kick rocks:mjlol:
But why u mad doe? :manny: :umad:
Glad we can both laugh about this. Hopefully, your wife will end up laughing too.

*I just saw the edit. :russ: I got all the p*ssy I need right chea breh breh.

Yea u mad, you real mad too to add that like it means something lol. KIM son.

Last edited:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
LOL you single black women are delusional....mad cause you don't have it like my wife, i hope you do one day tho, that bitterness gotta gooooooooooo

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope I would be a place where I have mastered my emotions. The older I get, the more I have to live for...well the more I value what I have to live for so this would be a situation I would just need to walk away from. I would try to have an amicable divorce and wish him and ol girl the best of luck.

If I didn't have control over my emotions I'm pretty sure I would commit a murder...or more. It wouldn't be worth it though but that's how angry I would be. (see my previous comment lmao)

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
I'd do like that Asian chick and cut his penis off. Then, if I make it to the hospital and they sew it back, chop it off again ! But since I could go to jail for that ..

I'll kick him out of the house and make a bonfire out of all his belongings.